Does anyone have a maintenance day one day per week when cutting?

j05

j05

To decrease the hunger hormones. It also gives you something to look forward to every week. Does anyone do this and consistently lose weight

yes and its smart af, do it trust me. I have 2-3 days (i alrdy lost 100lbs so i can chill, i dont want to lose weight fast) . I can chill on these days and eat like a normal human

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i think u should have, red somewhere that its optimal to hvae maintenance days every once in a while

• +1
Reactions: j05
yes and its smart af, do it trust me. I have 2-3 days (i alrdy lost 100lbs so i can chill, i dont want to lose weight fast) . I can chill on these days and eat like a normal human
ok thanks. how did you blank your custom title

idk i permabulk

• JFL
so u ate at maintenance 3 days per week while losing to 100lb or only after u lost it

so u ate at maintenance 3 days per week while losing to 100lb or only after u lost it
after i lost it

• +1
very good idea, if you cut for a longer time without a refeed your metabolism will slow down and cutting will take longer. also mentally better as your risk of becoming a school shooter in the process of leanmaxxing is lower