Does anyone have a solution to this?

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
438
Reputation
173
anyone know any ways to do any of these looksmaxxes without surgical intervention
(I plan on getting surgery when I’m an adult)

make the nose horizontally slimmer
make the mouth corners horizontally wider

(these next ones are obviously impossible to do without surgery since my growth plates are closed but my biggest flaw is inward gonions and a short narrow chin so if u have any tips on how to change that/fraud with grooming then lmk)

and if anyone tells me to grow my massaters or a goatee I will definitely rape you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4391.jpeg
    IMG_4391.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 0
Definitely widen your mouth. Rape me or whatever u want but grow a mustache for now bc ur philtrum is fucked
 
Definitely widen your mouth. Rape me or whatever u want but grow a mustache for now bc ur philtrum is fucked
my philtrum isn’t even that long it’s just a bad ratio bc my chin is short
also a moustache doesn’t give the illusion of a shorter midface it’s what poor people get
I’ll be clean shaven until the day I die niggaaaa
 

Similar threads

69FutureChad69
Replies
7
Views
23
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
poopooxicndndi
Replies
1
Views
21
poopooxicndndi
poopooxicndndi
ascendingpath
Replies
6
Views
56
ascendingpath
ascendingpath
exhuma
Replies
2
Views
62
CurrentYanti
CurrentYanti
midget killer 69
Replies
8
Views
93
Grey leywin
Grey leywin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top