Does anyone have any online resource to learn about male psychology?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I don’t care about foids but I want to understand male psychology coz most of my friends are women but I want more men friends. Why is it difficult to talk to most men but not women in real life :c

yeah I have a good course. You gotta suck this dick and swallow my cum then I’ll discuss my sadness with you slut. Deal?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and shizuku11111
I don’t care about foids but I want to understand male psychology coz most of my friends are women but I want more men friends. Why is it difficult to talk to most men but not women in real life :c
Can't relate

ban this fag

Can you be my bottom?

jfl at you when ur dick comes out brown smelling like orcs
That's a common myth, proper femboy bottoms clean their anus, there is this penis like tool you attach to a shower head then insert it inside your ass to cleanse it.

No, I learn from anecdotes and YouTube, message me if you have a question on a certain topic

That's a common myth, proper femboy bottoms clean their anus, there is this penis like tool you attach to a shower head then insert it inside your ass to cleanse it.
why r u telling me this nigger, why r u on this site if ur fag

why r u telling me this nigger, why r u on this site if ur fag
I'm not a homosexual, and don't call me a nigger you utter subhuman. Anyways It just seemed you were misinformed on the hygiene of bottoms so I corrected you.

I'm not a homosexual, and don't call me a nigger you utter subhuman. Anyways It just seemed you were misinformed on the hygiene of bottoms so I corrected you.
who r u calling subhuman i will fucking break ur skull and every single bone you have, idgaf how faggots get fucked keep it to yourself

Last edited:
who r u calling subhuman i will fucking break ur skull and every single in body you have, idgaf how faggots get fucked keep it to yourself
Alright you highly melaninated individual don't go all nigger mode on me because I shared some knowledge, like for example did you know that the anus can prolapse (become inside out)?

Alright you highly melaninated individual don't go all nigger mode on me because I shared some knowledge, like for example did you know that the anus can prolapse (become inside out)?
ofc i know i take shits, keep other things to yourself