Does anyone have/know any good moneymaxxing discords?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
I feel like I'm gonna be having money troubles if I don't start doing extra side income alongside my wageslaving.

I'm smart and high IQ, and a quick learner.

If you run, or know of any good moneymaxxing discords, please let me know here.

actually i am planning to establish one after my exam(15 days later)

for things about crypto and pennystocks and shit.

• Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and AlexanderTheGreat
if you're smart and high iq like you claim you shouldn't need any moneymaxxing discords or telegrams, these are only good for connections.

you need to wake up nobody is going to go out of their way to teach you how to make money unless they can profit off you

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 3946, Kmscurry and 3 others
if you're smart and high iq like you claim you shouldn't need any moneymaxxing discords or telegrams, these are only good for connections.

you need to wake up nobody is going to go out of their way to teach you how to make money unless they can profit off you
Nah man, I mostly need it for motivational purposes. I find it difficult to motivate myself about money, so I just need connections and a support system where I can discuss ideas, and remain motivated about it.

I know a lot about economics and finance (I majored in it), but just find it difficult to use it in my personal life because of not being money-motivated.

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader
Nah man, I mostly need it for motivational purposes. I find it difficult to motivate myself about money, so I just need connections and a support system where I can discuss ideas, and remain motivated about it.

I know a lot about economics and finance (I majored in it), but just find it difficult to use it in my personal life because of not being money-motivated.
Just follow a sigma grindset IG page for motivation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, TITUS and AlexanderTheGreat
Depends on what your looking for and if your willing to pay $30 for info

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and AlexanderTheGreat

follow a lot of people in your school system/area on instagram and look at their lifemog posts to be motivated.

• +1

follow a lot of people in your school system/area on instagram and look at their lifemog posts to be motivated.
Watching people's lives on insta makes me depressed not motivated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, ALP and AlexanderTheGreat
Watching people's lives on insta makes me depressed not motivated
@Adamsmith12345 this exactly.
Also, JFL at your name 😂😂

I do it, but only when I'm in the mood to check what those people are doing, where they are going, how they got there, and what their future plan could be.

Keeping updated with their socials daily just gives me anxiety and depression.

TBH, I don't really need motivation. I need discussion since I am highly analytical.

• JFL
Just follow a sigma grindset IG page for motivation
Maybe I have browsed .org too much but now I have grown averse to COPES, which is what I think most of those pages are? (Maybe?). Social media just gives me lifemogging anxiety.

All I need to be is just be a part of a community/discord which is focused on moneymaxxing, and me myself can make very significant contributions to it, because of my extensive knowledge of finance and economics.

• JFL
No lmao some discords genuinely charge that much for info
What kind of info do they give? Like investment advice? Portfolio optimization?
Or Insider trading? (😂 at that one)

What kind of info do they give? Like investment advice? Portfolio optimization?
Or Insider trading? (😂 at that one)
One that I was in gave out legal insider trading info

• Woah
  • +1
What other types of info have you seen in these places/communities?
Some give you info on when PlayStation 5 or graphic cards drops so u can buy it and resell it others give you good info on what products to drop ship

The main ones I’ve been in are Reselling and Stock related

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Some give you info on when PlayStation 5 or graphic cards drops so u can buy it and resell it others give you good info on what products to drop ship

The main ones I’ve been in are Reselling and Stock related
I'm not interested in the product purchase or drop shipping ideas, but I would definitely do stocks since I track stock anyway.

Did you find the information there useful in any way?

I have created a discord focusing on the content that I mentioned in the thread, mostly focused around stocks and investment instruments.
DM me if you want in. It will be kept pretty small so that people remain focused.
I might have to choose people if the response is more than the number I have in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Reddit

• +1
Wallstreet discord
It's paid membership but it's worth it.

• +1
nulled.to r*fund c*pperhouse telegram

Everyone into that kinda stuff is poor

Lmfao at "hustlers"

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I have created a discord focusing on the content that I mentioned in the thread, mostly focused around stocks and investment instruments.
DM me if you want in. It will be kept pretty small so that people remain focused.
I might have to choose people if the response is more than the number I have in mind.
I PM