Do you enjoy being lifemogged?

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
on some summer nights i just scroll through instagram for hours, looking at countless stories posted by my high school classmates at parties. I also see some motivational posts mixed in because i follow those grindset accounts. I leave the window open and play 88rising, k-hip hop and k-R&B, for maximum lifemogging effect.

Do you ever feel motivated by looking at others on social media?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 14392, EverythingMaxxer and 12 others
Cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer and 8 others
i live in a very asian area so its all fashionmaxxed east asian prettyboys going out for bubble tea with foids and listening to artists like crush and dpr live.

i have 520 followers on instagram, and theyre all in my school system, but i don't know a single one of them 🤣 🤣 I'm nt minned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger
on some summer nights i just scroll through instagram for hours, looking at countless stories posted by my high school classmates at parties. I also see some motivational posts mixed in because i follow those grindset accounts. I leave the window open and play 88rising, k-hip hop and k-R&B, for maximum lifemogging effect.

I was planning to delete Instagram if the lifemogs worsened my current state to a bad tipping point.

i live in a very asian area so its all fashionmaxxed east asian prettyboys going out for bubble tea with foids and listening to artists like crush and dpr live.

i have 520 followers on instagram, and theyre all in my school system, but i don't know a single one of them 🤣 🤣 I'm nt minned
jfl sounds autistic and estrogenic as hell to life in asian countries

bubble tea and kpop

literally only little girls go for that shit here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 6128, Tryndamere and 3 others
I unfollowed everyone on IG because the lifemogging and happinessmogging was fucking brutal. As a result, i also lost a lot of followers. Nobody would like my posts except for this one hideous single mother with chin hairs. It was fucking embarrassing so i archived all my posts, deleted my highlights, deleted my bio and cleared my profile picture.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wholesome, EverythingMaxxer, BearBoy and 3 others

It fucking did matter of fact is the reason why I'm in this forum to begin with. Yeah it fucking hurts when you see ppl living there lives put it hits different that some of them are your friends in high school.

Like there enjoying there youth while I'm just wasting my youth. It just made me realized I need to get shit done because I don't want to do the same mistakes in high school

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Tallooksmaxxer and Deprived
jfl sounds autistic and estrogenic as hell to life in asian countries

bubble tea and kpop

literally only little girls go for that shit here
a lot of people here are also
- playing valorant and genshin impact
- watching attack on titan and demon hunter

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and incel194012940
It fucking did matter of fact is the reason why I'm in this forum to begin with. Yeah it fucking hurts when you see ppl living there lives put it hits different that some of them are your friends in high school.
View attachment 1712121

Like there enjoying there youth while I'm just wasting my youth. It just made me realized I need to get shit done because I don't want to do the same mistakes in high school
yeah this is the feeling im talking about, the motivational lifemog (especially during summer when you feel warmer and everyone is out of school going to places)

yeah this is the feeling im talking about, the motivational lifemog (especially during summer when you feel warmer and everyone is out of school going to places)
honestly when that happened I literally dropped my phone and have second thoughts with my life. Like I had this feeling hard to explained. Simply because it was one my friends who giga ascended and know life mogging me to oblivion.

honestly when that happened I literally dropped my phone and have second thoughts with my life. Like I had this feeling hard to explained. Simply because it was one my friends who giga ascended and know life mogging me to oblivion.
like what the fuck are we doing with our lives? time to start grinding NOW!!!

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, poopoohead, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
cobra Tates ig page is a ruthless life mog:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I do this too I keep scrolling tiktok or going back to certain accounts watching chads live their life, imagining myself in their shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Instagram is self torture

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I never got the appeal of Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and all of those apps tbh

Maybe its because I just don't buy the lies

real af. i'm going into my junior year in a few months n i feel this way

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Love seeing my childhood friends struggle. In fact, i low key wish for their deaths

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Adamsmith12345, Britmaxxer and 2 others
My life sucks

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toth's thot, Adamsmith12345 and 2 others
I dont really "enjoy" but I do take pointers from it and try to improve myself, as most lifemogging people, let's be real, aint due to looks but due to actual socialmaxx effort.

in all honesty, social media is just the very 1% of people's lives, its not representative of day to day. people only post what they want others to see. its not real nor should it be taken as real.

im guilty of this myself, i go to parties and would be considered a "life mogger" by this forums standards but nearly all my days are just doing work and going to the gym, and i never post that. only when i go out

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and thereallegend
Delete social media unless its used for marketing your business

• +1
Reactions: Raxflex and poopoohead
Never used a social network in my life.

I used to not give a fuck, I loved being a bottom of the barrel subhuman anti-social dark triad maniac wallowing in filth.

but now I see people starting to make something of themselves and do classy high status things it makes me seethe

one bitch on my insta always wearing business suits, attends high class activities in central london, and has just graduated an extremely prestigous university in economics.

meanwhilst I hang around with drug addicts and retards, posting on PSL forums like I was 5 years ago.

it is what it is. my life has improved a lot relative to where I used to stand. but still so much left to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, MikeMew'sBitch, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
I unfollowed everyone on IG because the lifemogging and happinessmogging was fucking brutal. As a result, i also lost a lot of followers. Nobody would like my posts except for this one hideous single mother with chin hairs. It was fucking embarrassing so i archived all my posts, deleted my highlights, deleted my bio and cleared my profile picture.
I deleted instagram entirely and have no regrets.

literally used it exclusively to keep tabs on two potential wife prospects, but I realised that its completely pointless and I can do it through facebook anyway, so I deleted my account.

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong
I used to not give a fuck, I loved being a bottom of the barrel subhuman anti-social dark triad maniac wallowing in filth.

but now I see people starting to make something of themselves and do classy high status things it makes me seethe

one bitch on my insta always wearing business suits, attends high class activities in central london, and has just graduated an extremely prestigous university in economics.

meanwhilst I hang around with drug addicts and retards, posting on PSL forums like I was 5 years ago.

it is what it is. my life has improved a lot relative to where I used to stand. but still so much left to do.
i need to pick up my ass and stop procrastinating, otherwise i'll end up like u

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I don't enjoy it, but there's not much I can do to stop it. If I were a dictator, then I'd execute them all tbh. :feelshah:

literally same jfl