Does anyone here also not believe in the concept of time?

D

douche

Gold
By time I mean the linear two dimensional measurement of an object moving from a -> b, imo it makes more sense for time to exist in a dimension outside of 2d/3d, the universe would make a lot more sense.

For all time believers go away, For all time non-believers I want you to drop your theories down below

• +1
Reactions: N1666
the high iq in question:
By time I mean the linear two dimensional measurement of an object moving from a -> b, imo it makes more sense for time to exist in a dimension outside of 2d/3d, the universe would make a lot more sense.

For all time believers go away, For all time non-believers I want you to drop your theories down below

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

Its is a measurement just like inches and weight

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and liberiangrimreaper

Smartest “high iq” looksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and liberiangrimreaper
yes we live in same so called time jesus was crucified, liek sv3rige said

nah time is linear it’s just that it tends to fluctuate in our minds aka we perceive it to be non linear despite it being linear

There is no future. There is no past. Do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
it does exist outside of 2d/3d, it is the 4th dimension.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and datboijj
It’s literally a measurement developed by humans, your choice if you want to believe it or not
nah we created the units we measure it with but intrinsically it exists outside of the units

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and arab_chink
why would something linear fluctuate?
it only fluctuates in our mind like how studying feels like 1000 hours compared to something fun, it’s just something the brain does idk why

How can it exist outside if it aligns with us
just think about it. nothing isnt a tangible concept -> universe acting on a two dimensional linear time thing then it means it has an end and beginning -> therefore nothing has to exist. But wait, how can nothing exist?

How can it exist outside if it aligns with us
meters are a unit created by humans, the distances of the meter still exists regardless of it being measured as a unit. just because we slapped a label on something doesn’t mean it wouldn’t exist without that label

there no such thing as time, only the wind and deterioration/refinement

just think about it. nothing isnt a tangible concept -> universe acting on a two dimensional linear time thing then it means it has an end and beginning -> therefore nothing has to exist. But wait, how can nothing exist?
R u talking about ages? Or consistency? Everything exist because of the universe and matter

meters are a unit created by humans, the distances of the meter still exists regardless of it being measured as a unit. just because we slapped a label on something doesn’t mean it wouldn’t exist without that label
That was my first point of the thread, its a measurement

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Time is a man made concept and it’s simply a measurement for easy communication. That is all.

both

yes ik, but how does aforementioned ages/consistency function in that universe
Same as eveything, its just like how we use lightyears compared to space. Time isnt really a theory since we have proof of it

Time isnt really a theory since we have proof of it
how does the theory address this
nothing isnt a tangible concept -> universe acting on a two dimensional linear time thing then it means it has an end and beginning -> therefore nothing has to exist. But wait, how can nothing exist?

how does the theory address this
Matter cannot be destroyed so something can be existant. I would use time to measure an elephants life span in this world, thats how it works

Matter cannot be destroyed
therefore nothing isnt a tangible concept, if matter cant be destroyed then most rational conclusion to make is that matter always existed? so how would a universe that functions along a linear time thing (so called elephant aging) have a beginning and and end

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
therefore nothing isnt a tangible concept, if matter cant be destroyed then most rational conclusion to make is that matter always existed? so how would a universe that functions along a linear time thing (so called elephant aging) have a beginning and and end
I mean if an elephant doesnt go back to the infant stage the next day then i wouldnt beilve in time. In your sense nothing truley exist and everything is a theory then

Don't you guys sometimes feel like something that is about to happen is already on your mind (as an idea)? Like if the time perceived (right now) is not what only our body perceives but rather what our conscious mind receives. Example: When I get to sleep, sometimes I hear sounds that were about to happen some seconds after I wake up. It means that time when we sleep is different than the real one. There is some explanations to these personal events but is not made with physics, I'm talking about time in the human subject. I think our body feels time more than just the right now, it would explain "intuition" and sport skills. To talk about time as measurements is boring and useless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and douche
how does that address the nothing not being a tangible concept theory

this makes more sense than things existing tbh
Because it trueley is something, something that explains it well

I think our body feels time more than just the right now, it would explain "intuition" and sport skills.
tbh

the fact no one knows how/when/why/what is the cause for this is giga annoying

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
So in this regard, you’re denying science
yes i think the majority of modern 'science' especially physics/math/philosophy is a bit of a meme, or atleast not very accurate (primitive)

• JFL
tbh

the fact no one knows how/when/why/what is the cause for this is giga annoying
And no one cares because even the own player doesn't understand why he's good. Time has to be a continuum, to measure it is absurd and contradicts the meaning of time. No one counted 1,2,3 and discovered time, all animals have a sense of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and douche
yes i think the majority of modern 'science' especially physics/math/philosophy is a bit of a meme, or atleast not very accurate (primitive)
So technically lifeforms dont exist becuase your also rejecting biology?

• JFL
Time is just
Spoken like a true 90 IQ.

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not accurate.

1. philosophy is not a science. It's its own thing

2. Maths is not a science either. It's a tool that is used in science, accounting and other professions

3. accuracy is defined by it's ability to make accurate prediction. Using physical laws we have developed, we have managed to map the nature of sub atomic particles and machines that can reach other planets

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
true, but isnt everything someones opinion considering truth (as we percieve it)doesnt exist
Opinions are just theorys at this point using your logic

@Imretarded? wtf does time being just mean, what is a just

@Imretarded? wtf does time being just mean, what is a just
are you retarded? I was writing something else and didn't delete it all when I decided to write something else. It's called an error, I'm genuinely surprised you can't wrap your head around that.

What you're saying is right, but you got it backwards. Time exists inside our dimension but not outside of it. And dimensions aren't exactly what people think either.

• +1
Reactions: douche