Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, ChadL1te, scrunchables and 2 others
Just follow Lamelo Ball and Hornets.

• Woah
Reactions: shizuku11111
I’m an expert what opinions do you need and why

• +1
I’m an expert what opinions do you need and why
i wanna put up some parlay for upcoming season, for players's average pts under or over

what i got as a lock right now is

wemby over 24.5ppg
shai over 30.5ppg

ive been debating

tatum o/u 26.5
steph o/u 26.5

steph is questionable to me beacuse hes getting old, but why i wanna choose over is beacuse is beacuse he is heavy n1 scoring option now with klay gone

tatum, my only concern is his jumper and decision making, if it wasnt for that, i'd choose over any day of the week

cp3 over 6.5 assists seems free af as well, but idk how pop will manage his minutes

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Steph over seems pretty yummy. Only thing I can think of going wrong is a trade request if they are so shit, but I doubt that’ll happen.

Tatum is a toss up just like his jumper being good or not jfl.

What’s Luka’s line at? I bet it’s pretty high considering he just had 34. The team also had NOBODY on it for like 2 months in December and January so he was hard carrying the scoring load which inflated his average. I’d honestly take the under if it’s at or above 32.5. Maybe even 31.5. And the over on his assists. My two cents

My credentials for being at least kinda knowledgeable is I net over 2k last year despite barely ever betting. Want to more this season

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and shizuku11111
Steph over seems pretty yummy. Only thing I can think of going wrong is a trade request if they are so shit, but I doubt that’ll happen.

Tatum is a toss up just like his jumper being good or not jfl.

What’s Luka’s line at? I bet it’s pretty high considering he just had 34. The team also had NOBODY on it for like 2 months in December and January so he was hard carrying the scoring load which inflated his average. I’d honestly take the under if it’s at or above 32.5. Maybe even 31.5. And the over on his assists. My two cents
lmao, luka line at 33.5, under has never been more free

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and IWTKMH
i wanna put up some parlay for upcoming season, for players's average pts under or over

wemby over 24.5ppg
shai over 30.5ppg

ive been debating

tatum o/u 26.5
steph o/u 26.5

steph is questionable to me beacuse hes getting old, but why i wanna choose over is beacuse is beacuse he is heavy n1 scoring option now with klay gone

tatum, my only concern is his jumper and decision making, if it wasnt for that, i'd choose over any day of the week

cp3 over 6.5 assists seems free af as well, but idk how pop will manage his minutes
Steph may be forced to pick up the load more, but tbh it all depends on Kuminga atp. If he does mid, bad or gets hurt this season then Steph easily over 26.5.

I think Tatum‘s gonna want to win MVP soon, so I bet he’ll try to up his scoring.

Betting on CP could get us fucked over due to Pop being Pop buuuut there’s no way pop would be silly enough to not maximize wemby & cp on-court minutes.

• +1
Steph may be forced to pick up the load more, but tbh it all depends on Kuminga atp. If he does mid, bad or gets hurt this season then Steph easily over 26.5.

I think Tatum‘s gonna want to win MVP soon, so I bet he’ll try to up his scoring.

Betting on CP could get us fucked over due to Pop being Pop buuuut there’s no way pop would be silly enough to not maximize wemby & cp on-court minutes.
Tatum might want mvp soon but he’s not sniffing it when he’s debatably not even a top 5 player in the league.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and shizuku11111
Tatum might want mvp soon but he’s not sniffing it when he’s debatably not even a top 5 player in the league.
I’m sure he’ll still try, which is why over 26.5 is pretty safe. But yeah he not on that level

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and shizuku11111
He’ll statpad just to spite you personally jfl
would be a fucking joke if he averaged 33.6+ with addition of klay, lively going into his sophomore year and players he has around him now
nah no way he wins it with players like jokic, shai, luka, embiid competing with him

• +1
what yall think about brunson line at 26.5 with the knicks as they are now

@scrunchables @IWTKMH

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ChadL1te
He might just throw up a bunch of bricks like the finals
would be a fucking joke if he averaged 33.6+ with addition of klay, lively going into his sophomore year and players he has around him now

nah no way he wins it with players like jokic, shai, luka, embiid competing with him
id go as far to say Tatum will NEVER win mvp in his career unless there’s some extremely strange injury season or a complete pity award. Shai and Luka are younger and better. Ant and ja are younger and might be considered better within a season or two or three. Wemby exists. No way he sneaks one in when all those guys are around. He’ll be like kawhi, if Kawhi was bad

• +1

wemby over 24.5ppg
shai over 30.5ppg

ive been debating

tatum o/u 26.5
steph o/u 26.5

I would fade Tatum. The dude plays with like 3 allstars and has a supeteam. He'll get taken out immediately during blowouts and showed us in the finals he wasnt even a superstar.

• Woah
  • +1
The nba blows shits boring and rigged asf

• JFL
I would fade Tatum. The dude plays with like 3 allstars and has a supeteam. He'll get taken out immediately during blowouts and showed us in the finals he wasnt even a superstar.
east is more competitive now imo, so i dont think we will get as many blowouts, also i dont think 26.5 is a lot for him since he will be hungry af this season considering jb won fmvp

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ChadL1te
even with addition of mikal and og resigning?
personally I think so yeah

OG isnt really much of a scorer, and I think its clear the knicks want to build around brunson and force him the ball.

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH, scrunchables and shizuku11111
no bhai but football and chess are better anyway tbh
3839136 3416070 3370267 F2B877B5 31F8 4525 9A81 EC301880DD53

what yall think about brunson line at 26.5 with the knicks as they are now

@scrunchables @IWTKMH
Tough cause Randall back, og back and will be there all year. Could go either way but I think Knick’s best bet at winning is to copy Mavs and let Brunson operate as a bootleg Luka. That’s when Brunson is best, as a super high usage guard just like Luka. Which would obviously boost his scoring. His numbers last year also got inflated by all the injuries. But he’s a goat so I’d take the over. Also a Mavs fans so I’ll always love Brunson and maybe a little biased

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and ChadL1te
east is more competitive now imo, so i dont think we will get as many blowouts, also i dont think 26.5 is a lot for him since he will be hungry af this season considering jb won fmvp
I dont think him being hungry is enough to change it, hes gonna do what his coaches tell him

• +1
id go as far to say Tatum will NEVER win mvp in his career unless there’s some extremely strange injury season or a complete pity award. Shai and Luka are younger and better. Ant and ja are younger and might be considered better within a season or two or three. Wemby exists. No way he sneaks one in when all those guys are around. He’ll be like kawhi, if Kawhi was bad
maaaaaan you hate tatum with all yo heart :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and IWTKMH
Ask me

I literally learned all there is about nba due to sports betting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWTKMH, ChadL1te and shizuku11111
Tough cause Randall back, og back and will be there all year. Could go either way but I think Knick’s best bet at winning is to copy Mavs and let Brunson operate as a bootleg Luka. That’s when Brunson is best, as a super high usage guard just like Luka. Which would obviously boost his scoring. His numbers last year also got inflated by all the injuries. But he’s a goat so I’d take the over. Also a Mavs fans so I’ll always love Brunson and maybe a little biased
i really like brunson too unreal what he is doing at like 5'11, hope he haves a nice season too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IWTKMH, scrunchables and shizuku11111

Scoring in this league is infialred as much dude, 30 ppg isn’t that impressive in 2024.

Is kd a top 10 player ever

Scoring in this league is infialred as much dude, 30 ppg isn’t that impressive in 2024.

Is kd a top 10 player ever
I prob have him at 10 yeah

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
its pretty simple, kd can score on all 3 levels consistently, has the most efficient midrange game ever, can shoot over anybody

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
its pretty simple, kd can score on all 3 levels consistently, has the most efficient midrange game ever, can shoot over anybody
The thing is he doesn’t attack the rim at all, like at all. All his shots are jumpers that’s a limation

Bro everything is relative

Just like how averege men back then could slay

Now averege man now is invisible

How
KD can score from anywhere all 3 levels at will. It’s close and could go either way depending who you ask but most people who aren’t 40 year old old-heads will say kd