Does anyone here have pure-ocd and intrusive thoughts?

Do you have show signs of pure-ocd

• Total voters
The urge to make out with men is uncontrollable.
72a75deb3d4406e2ee1d39f83b921a16.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I'm being serious
Tbh it's not that bad, I think it's more of an anxiety disorder rather than OCD since my recurring thoughts aren't as repetitive as people with pure O.

• +1
I think this is somewhat of a "luxury" disorder. If you're faced with enough adversity then you simply can't afford to be overtaken by such compulsions. So like, if you're staring death right in his face, then you either sink or you learn to swim. Be it through meditation, courage, perseverance, what have you. It's always the middle class Beckies who got ditched by Chad who develop OCD.

i'm gonna diagnoooooooooose

You can go to jail for intrusive thoughts here

Thank you trudeauoo

You can go to jail for intrusive thoughts here

Thank you trudeauoo
Nah. We are not being ruled by Catholic Church anymore.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I used to have it. weird thoughts would pop and replay to no end (some were homicidal). also involuntary looped random songs or music playing on my mind. anyone telling you this is normal doesn't understand how hellish it's. high-IQ people understand immediacy and intentionality - control of thought. I would classify it as pseudo-schizophrenia, the difference is that it isn't (as) negative/vicious thoughts as observsed in most schizophrenics. for most OCD is somewhat random and express differently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
it is in my case

yeah. well, I don't have much of recommendation for you. some meds may work - on the other hand, the way they work is mostly by sedating you. nobody knows why exaclty it happens, otherwise it would be easily curable.

• +1
Yea. I be cleaning n shit.

• Woah
I was never diagnosed with anything but I definitely had OCD traits and intrusive thoughts when I was younger
Now I don't really have anything like that (but I'm not sure about the thoughts, it depends on the definition I guess)
So it stopped on it’s own?

Yea. I be cleaning n shit.
Like actually cleaning or just having obsessive involuntry thoughts about cleaning?

the difference is that it isn't (as) negative/vicious thoughts as observsed in most schizophrenics. for most OCD is somewhat random and express differently.
Exactly the opposite. I don't know about being schizo but OCD is all about negative / vicious thoughts. It's not just random ass thoughts (they could be, but there's an origin) thoughts that are suppose to torture you.

For example, a religious person might have thoughts that are related to religion, he will curse god in his head or will think about sex and what not during prayers. A person who does that doesn't mean that but that's what's called pure OCD.

Or a person with pure OCD might be afraid to hold a knife because he has intrusive thoughts about him murdering people, they don't match with his true intentions (intrusive) and that causes him great distress.

We all have intrusive thoughts from time to time, but I am not afraid to hold a knife. A person with OCD gives his weird thoughts power, and then the cycle never ends. A person without OCD will just move on, so there's no further distress.

can you give me a personal, practical example of this? If you are comfortable sharing.
1) i had repeated thoughts about getting impaled. Sometimes i would

2) keep getting thought about accidentally committing suicide even though I don’t want to or sometimes just accidently falling off a building

3) sometimes when i’m around girls i keep having a fear that i may grope or rape them.

4) Used to have regular thoughts about getting raped

5) keep having thoughts that of drinking

6) keep having thought that i may eat pork or anything non-kosher

7) Sometimes i began doubting that I’m actually a believer or not

8) sometimes i keep having anxiety that i may curse God

Many more but these are the only ones things i could share. Others i’m too ashamed to share

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
3) sometimes when i’m around girls i keep having a fear that i may grope or rape them.
Sounds brutal man. It's no way to live with things like this going on inside your mind, life is to be enjoyed, not thinking about stuff like this. I wish you the best and better times to come.

I don't have any of this, it's not relatable.

I sometimes daydream of raping a girl that I see IRL for example, but it is not accompanied with fear, but more with curiosity. The idea of doing something so absurd excites me and I love thinking about how people would react and how she would react to it. And how I would feel/act responding to that.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17872
No I am not mentally disabled

Sounds brutal man. It's no way to live with things like this going on inside your mind, life is to be enjoyed, not thinking about stuff like this. I wish you the best and better times to come.
It’s among the least brutal intrusive thoughts which i have in my prespective
I don't have any of this, it's not relatable.

I sometimes daydream of raping a girl that I see IRL for example, but it is not accompanied with fear, but more with curiosity. The idea of doing something so absurd excites me and I love thinking about how people would react and how she would react to it. And how I would feel/act responding to that.
53F4D410 C21E 40C8 B9C8 0C5F2EBB7B3E

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It’s among the least brutal intrusive thoughts which i have in my prespective
Do they just come up once and leave. Or do you linger in them for longer periods like 5+ minutes?

dont mental-illness shame me bro :(

I'd never rape a girl cuz I get turned off from rejection. I think rapists need to get turned on by rejection?!

(Talking real rape, not the fake metoo shit thing thats going on rn)

but idk, maybe I don't know my real self, maybe theres a rapist in everyone

• JFL
Do they just come up once and leave. Or do you linger in them for longer periods like 5+ minutes?
Sometimes they leave. Sometimes they linger but very rarely over 5minutes.

Most of the times though they come for a munute and they don’t come for a few mintues and they come for a minutes and it goes on.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeah, sexual urges and compulsions and depressive thoughts and intrusive homicidal or suicidal thoughts, feeling everyone is against me, agoraphobic thoughts, 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
@Shieda_Kayn @Zylk @Wallenberg

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Only when I don't eat meat or fish

@Shieda_Kayn @Zylk @Wallenberg
I do. I remember telling you meditative practices help with mine.

Idk if theres proof of direct benefit or not but clearly something changes in the brain when you meditate

I can't take it anymore. It's over. When sleep deprived it's even worse. @Bashan

• So Sad
Reactions: Bashan
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26657
I'm having weird thoughts about my sexuality and sexual desires.
Promise yourself to practice the coming Shabbat, just to prove god you're none of these things. I mean take that filthy wasted energy and turn it into something good. If I'm not a faggot I will practice the Shabbat, If I'm not a queer I will go to the gym today.

Fool it into something useful :p

• So Sad
Your OCD ain't going anywhere son. It'll only get worse if you freak out about it (14 years till help, remember) so turn it into something useful.

• So Sad
Your OCD ain't going anywhere son. It'll only get worse if you freak out about it (14 years till help, remember) so turn it into something useful.
Is it necessarily gonna get worse? Can it not be contained?

Is it necessarily gonna get worse? Can it not be contained?
No. I think it gets worse because people don't understand what's happening to them so they freak out more and more and they get even more creative and crafty with their thoughts. If you understand what is happening to you and don't freak out every time a thought come up because you understand the mechanics, you should be ok. It'll probably always be there so don't expect to just wake up one day and not having these thoughts, but you can function well if you understand it, giving it less power. It's common sense, if you understand something it has less chances of controlling you.

• +1
My sister has it and it got better with meds (SSRIs). Basically went away. She had all these weird rituals and shit that she just completely gave up. I guess she still picks her skin.
I have intrusive thoughts. They get better with meds (SSRIs).

No. I think it gets worse because people don't understand what's happening to them so they freak out more and more and they get even more creative and crafty with their thoughts. If you understand what is happening to you and don't freak out every time a thought come up because you understand the mechanics, you should be ok. It'll probably always be there so don't expect to just wake up one day and not having these thoughts, but you can function well if you understand it, giving it less power. It's common sense, if you understand something it has less chances of controlling you.
It's one of the reasons why i can't get a relationship. I would be having weird thoughts that she would cheat on me or i don't even love her or find her attractive.

I had pretty severe obsessive-compulsive thought patterns in highschool

probably would have qualified for an ocd diagnosis at the time

not affected by it nearly as much these days though

• Woah
It's one of the reasons why i can't get a relationship. I would be having weird thoughts that she would cheat on me or i don't even love her or find her attractive.
So what? learn to differentiate between random thoughts and the things that you believe in. Also accept that there's no 100% in life, you might actually be a secret faggot and nobody (including you) knows. I'm obviously exaggerating but the point is that there will always be a tiny bit of doubt. Most people just don't give that doubt any attention.

You drive in a car, there's a small chance that you will get into a car accident. But do you really think about it the whole drive? or you ignore the possibility, ignore the doubt. Same with your thoughts to some extent. The problem with people with OCD is the inability to ignore doubt. You take the smallest percent of ''What if it's true'' and blow it out of proportion.

Understand the mechanics, accept doubt.

• +1
Probably the least important dont be delusional
I literally have a girl wanting to fuck me. Right now.

But i want a relationship not in casual sex.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I'm not white.

I literally have a girl wanting to fuck me. Right now.

But i want a relationship not in casual sex.
And I can only assume the quality of her genetics
Below LTB doesnt count david

• JFL
So what? learn to differentiate between random thoughts and the things that you believe in. Also accept that there's no 100% in life, you might actually be a secret faggot and nobody (including you) knows. I'm obviously exaggerating but the point is that there will always be a tiny bit of doubt. Most people just don't give that doubt any attention.

You drive in a car, there's a small chance that you will get into a car accident. But do you really think about it the whole drive? or you ignore the possibility, ignore the doubt. Same with your thoughts to some extent. The problem with people with OCD is the inability to ignore doubt. You take the smallest percent of ''What if it's true'' and blow it out of proportion.

Understand the mechanics, accept doubt.
But sometimes it's just too much. For one day you can control but it goes on for 100 much less 1000 days it's becomes unbearable.

Also tell about your problem. I'm have been a bit too selfish and haven't asked you about your mental wellbeing.

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
But sometimes it's just too much. For one day you can control but it goes on for 100 much less 1000 days it's becomes unbearable.
By control I don't mean you fight it, but let it be. Sure you have less tolerance for doubt, your life is going to be harder.

Also tell about your problem. I'm have been a bit too selfish and haven't asked you about your mental wellbeing.
I'm fine. I don't have OCD if that's what you asking. I don't make up problems (for a lack of...) I have problems.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have intrusive thoughts to approach girls 2 points or more below my looks level

• JFL
Just realized I don't have ocd I'm just a fucking genius.