Does anyone know about hormonal changed that cause descencion?

estrogens of all varieties. modern humans are surrounded by micro plastics hormone disruptors

estrogens of all varieties. modern humans are surrounded by micro plastics hormone disruptors
I mean but this is something the person is exposed since young, im talking about suddenly descencions. And estrogens are not always bad as well in terms of looks.

Same. I've descended in uni hard. A lot of that is honestly probably just age/stress. Cortisol loss, undereye fat pads, tiredness, the nature of college is that its stressful. Less time for sport etc like in school.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Same. I've descended in uni hard. A lot of that is honestly probably just age/stress. Cortisol loss, undereye fat pads, tiredness, the nature of college is that its stressful. Less time for sport etc like in school.
cortisol loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
Collagen loss**** Also people look more weathered during the semester due to tiredness.

biggest one is testosterone --> dht --> hairloss

finasteride is allready doing the job
Finasteride has other issues. I was on it and it fucked me. The only reason you're concerned about aging facially is that you want to maintain a youthful look.

Finasteride has other issues. I was on it and it fucked me. The only reason you're concerned about aging facially is that you want to maintain a youthful look.
Mostly placebo, 1% is affected but i hope im not one of them

So just get some sleep eh?

So just get some sleep eh?
What do you think it is then - why specifically do people descend at the age they go to college

yes, but it is somewhat reversible
fix your habits when you can (i have my finals rn so fuck it, but right after im back on track)

i realized cooming fucked my face and body, despite having more muscle i look less aesthetic than when i was on my 5 month SR streak

yes, but it is somewhat reversible
fix your habits when you can (i have my finals rn so fuck it, but right after im back on track)

i realized cooming fucked my face and body, despite having more muscle i look less aesthetic than when i was on my 5 month SR streak
at the moment i am legit 3 days without eating just in the pc

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back