The biggest descension of the face from gear I have ever seen (3 year time frame)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
3 years ago vs now.

dudes name is josh bridgeman I always post about him but holy fuck has gear descended his face hard.

this literally happened in the span of 3-4 years with gear lmfao. It was really 2 years though because he want went from pretty boy chad to a fucking ogre from 2019-2021 on gear

Attachments

• 4303D0E1-A7CB-4781-A30D-0CB0D2E4693E.jpeg
    4303D0E1-A7CB-4781-A30D-0CB0D2E4693E.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
  • E718E797-15CD-4C68-9FB3-CB5F04BB792E.jpeg
    E718E797-15CD-4C68-9FB3-CB5F04BB792E.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • 338A49BB-BC5B-4280-BB1E-2A9F620A0D5A.png
    338A49BB-BC5B-4280-BB1E-2A9F620A0D5A.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 05119E26-0F04-4B81-B35D-C22CFE94EED1.png
    05119E26-0F04-4B81-B35D-C22CFE94EED1.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 367BEDE8-BD4C-4398-B29A-A13CAAE56163.png
    367BEDE8-BD4C-4398-B29A-A13CAAE56163.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 22529, HQNPmaxxing and 39 others
Fake

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s not fake LMAO

Look him up, josh bridgeman.

his face fuckin mutated from gear . Look at his vids on YouTube from 2017 and look at him now lmao

he’s transparent about what he uses too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 22529, A23ghskung and 11 others
It’s not fake LMAO

his face fuckin mutated from gear . Look at his vids on YouTube from 2017 and look at him now lmao

Show me some YouTube videos

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and noodlelover
Just loss of collagen, excess fat/water gain? Nothing irreversible right?:unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 13021 and 1 other person
I'm going to avoid taking steroids if anything but to have a feeling of sense of accomplishment

• +1
Reactions: rooman, paranakee, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
the guy isn’t even 30 and he aged 30+ years in 3 years..

how crazy is that. He literally aged more years than the number of years he’s been alive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Slob, Ascendant and 13 others
Real but the nigga in the pics has run insane amounts of gear, coupled w no skin care routine + multiple cut and bulk periods and hes full of fucking water retention in that pic:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rooman, Deleted member 22529 and 11 others
That s only because he use tons of gears. Grams per week.

How old is he?

With roids you need to cycle them. My personal option on this is that one should cycle androgenic steroids for a year in 4 month cycles for facial bone growth.

while also using fin/tretinoin/collagen powder etc.

and then after a year run a PCT.

that way you atleast exhaust the option of seeing if you make bone gains and also retain your skin etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, zeshama, rooman and 6 others
With roids you need to cycle them. My personal option on this is that one should cycle androgenic steroids for a year in 4 month cycles for facial bone growth.

that way you atleast exhaust the option of seeing if you make bone gains and also retain your skin etc
That s only because he use tons of gears. Grams per week.
I'm going to avoid taking steroids if anything but to have a feeling of sense of accomplishment
It’s not fake LMAO

then how stallone used steroids all his life and looked great&healthy&young?

What is the secret? @LooksOverAll

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rooman, Anchor_Ship and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rooman, Anchor_Ship and 24 others
He obviously abused gear and lost a lot of collagen while increasing bones size.
Bones in the face, hands and feet never stop growing. It’s a very bad idea taking too much (or any I should say) GH in adult age.

acromegaly-214_3.jpg

X2604-A-13.png

These are obviously pathological, but that’s what GH does in adults.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 5 others
Jfl if you think this is going to happen on 200mg of test / week. This dude has most certainly abused roids and gh

• +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero and Deleted member 9446
Prettyboys should never roidcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and 4 others
He obviously abused gear and lost a lot of collagen while increasing bones size.
Bones in the face, hands and feet never stop growing. It’s a very bad idea taking too much (or any I should say) GH in adult age.

acromegaly-214_3.jpg

X2604-A-13.png

“Bro just blast GH for face bones” acromegalic niggas get bloted horse faces (this is coming from a guy whose used high dose short cycles of gh before for that exact reason, dont do it guys)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and 8 others
Pic

Attachments

• 6CDB7492-5B89-44A4-9DAB-809C3E912CEA.png
    6CDB7492-5B89-44A4-9DAB-809C3E912CEA.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, zeshama, rooman and 13 others
3 years ago vs now.

dudes name is josh bridgeman I always post about him but holy fuck has gear descended his face hard.

this literally happened in the span of 3-4 years with gear lmfao. It was really 2 years though because he want went from pretty boy chad to a fucking ogre from 2019-2021 on gear
Oh my god that’s literally fatal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129 and ajq9q9wajka
cum skin genetics tbh ngl

Had a good laugh

then how stallone used steroids all his life and looked great&healthy&young?

View attachment 1499426View attachment 1499428View attachment 1499429

What is the secret? @LooksOverAll
Simply genetics.

I cannot say much about steroids, since I myself did once only anavar for fun.

But many people like me have fat pads which imitate cheekbones. It literally sits on top of the cheekbone, creating the image of volume instead of bone. It sits there until 15%. THEN when I drop lower, this fat goes, and my "true" cheekbones are revealed. They are very small, and I look way worse. I could never understand why when I am 15% some women look at me, but as I drop lower, I do not get as much attention. Well. because my face looks cheekboneless, which results in looking OLDER.

this is just an example. But in the OP's case, the guy clearly has excessive water retention, and thin skin, which both decend him hard at low body fat.

So, it is all genetics. Some people do very well on PED's. You can easily find gymmaxxed chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, zeshama, Mewton and 7 others
lmao brutal how old is he?

If you use lots of androgenic compounds you will age very fast. There's no way around this, doesn't matter what skincare you do, doesn't matter what supplements you take. It even happens to women who use extremely mild compounds. If you don't want to age prematurely don't use roids. I would compare it to smoking; when you cease roiding or smoking some of the ageing effects improve but you will never get back the same youthful appearance you had before.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, zeshama, rooman and 9 others
But many people like me have fat pads which imitate cheekbones. It literally sits on top of the cheekbone, creating the image of volume instead of bone. It sits there until 15%. THEN when I drop lower, this fat goes, and my "true" cheekbones are revealed. They are very small, and I look way worse. I could never understand why when I am 15% some women look at me, but as I drop lower, I do not get as much attention. Well. because my face looks cheekboneless, which results in looking OLDER.
That’s me too, I can’t leanmax past a certain point else it becomes a looksmin on some part of the face.
That’s why I’ll need some liposuction to address the last deposits in belly, love handles and submental.

Fat is aesthetic in some places of the body, ngl. It even helps with volume on legs, arms, pecs vs the mega effort to have the same volume when you lean max to sub 12%. Well that is if you can accept less definition.

In fact some men already do Liposuction + Liposculture (aka moving your own fat from the belly to other areas that need volume; I don’t plan to have liposculture, can grow my own muscles at my age) and girls do that all the time for the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure or for breast augmentation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
If you use lots of androgenic compounds you will age very fast. There's no way around this, doesn't matter what skincare you do, doesn't matter what supplements you take. It even happens to women who use extremely mild compounds. If you don't want to age prematurely don't use roids. I would compare it to smoking; when you cease roiding or smoking some of the ageing effects improve but you will never get back the same youthful appearance you had before.

androgenic compounds are worth it just to see if it leads to some jaw growth

Low facial adiposity is ideal for men anyways.

88112C48 4B56 4A3D B39F 673452443BF0

To

F01D45F3 2748 495C BC34 C8002E41756B

Jfl if you think this ugly Asian would turned into a chad without roids

Roids are ideal to test out sensitivity. If it grows your jaw chin and browridge it’s worth it short term.

Also test and anavar are safe compounds for 1-2 year max use.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
That’s me too, I can’t leanmax past a certain point else it becomes a looksmin on some part of the face.
That’s why I’ll need some liposuction to address the last deposits in belly, love handles and submental.

Fat is aesthetic in some places of the body, ngl. It even helps with volume on legs, arms, pecs vs the mega effort to have the same volume when you lean max to sub 12%. Well that is if you can accept less definition.
I personally think this is the wrong approach.

I decided to solve it in a different way. I am planning to lean out completely, up to the point of looking really "off".

Then I plan to enhance my cheeks with Voluma. In fact, what is funny, Voluma is created EXACTLY for this reason. To restore lost volume, be it bone or fat pad, or anything else. I think it is going to be a success.

But im planning to do it closer to summer. RN no point in using my face for anything in winter, not going anywhere. Then i maybe even show the results here, let's see.

You should investigate this approach too.

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso
androgenic compounds are worth it just to see if it leads to some jaw growth

Low facial adiposity is ideal for men anyways.

View attachment 1499742

To

View attachment 1499743

Jfl if you think this ugly Asian would turned into a chad without roids

Roids are ideal to test out sensitivity. If it grows your jaw chin and browridge it’s worth it short term.

Also test and anavar are safe compounds for 1-2 year max use.
Test and anavar are the only two androgens to use for masculine growth. Get your test to high levels, but not necessary to do a whole gram of the shit per week, and take anavar for its low androgenicity+increased bone turnover rate

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Test and anavar are the only two androgens to use for masculine growth. Get your test to high levels, but not necessary to do a whole gram of the shit per week, and take anavar for its low androgenicity+increased bone turnover rate
You can try short tren cycles or whatnot but very risky lookswiss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You can try short tren cycles or whatnot but very risky lookswiss

yeah I wanna do cycles of mtren and superdrol for 6 months

and test and anavar for 2 years

then PCT

all while using tret, dut, and collagen powder EVERYDAY

think I should be fine

Its called bulking phase...

Its called bulking phase...
Serious bulking cycles can fucking fuck ur looks and health in a variety of ways. Nobody except for competitors should bulk hard, just stay at maintenance or lose fat

yeah I wanna do cycles of mtren and superdrol for 6 months

and test and anavar for 2 years

then PCT

all while using tret, dut, and collagen powder EVERYDAY

think I should be fine
lmao none of that gone stop u from aging from tren

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and noodlelover
Simply genetics.

I cannot say much about steroids, since I myself did once only anavar for fun.

this is just an example. But in the OP's case, the guy clearly has excessive water retention, and thin skin, which both decend him hard at low body fat.

So, it is all genetics. Some people do very well on PED's. You can easily find gymmaxxed chads.
This happens in my case too

my face looks better at 15%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
It’s 1000x worse than smoking

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Crazy how much his neck and face bloated out. I wonder if that will go down or not as he looks to be low fat in the stomach still.

nigga permanently traded youth and facial aestethics for a temporary boost in muscular size and definition. whats worse he couldve had both had he used lower amounts of gear. what a fucking low iq ginger nigger, nigga should just off himself, he looks like a 48 yo beta providing dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

What are you talking about. Growing bones on your face with roids/hgh is the biggest bullshit circulating on this forum.
The only thing that can grow and make you look more masculine is the Masseter muscle and neck, but 100% not bones :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, nikeair270 and Deleted member 16834
What are you talking about. Growing bones on your face with roids/hgh is the biggest bullshit circulating on this forum.
The only thing that can grow and make you look more masculine is the Masseter muscle and neck, but 100% not bones :lul:

look at his browridge from 15 to now lol at muh masseters cope

FA8C2DA7 D1D5 4712 9973 E42D0FE4A089

hgh is cope, anabolic steroids are cope, ANDROGENIC steroids are not.

Most roiders take anabolic steroids which blow your muscles up with water and glycogen to look big

most roiders couldn’t give a fuck about androgenic steroids. All androgenic steroids cycled long enough will grow your face.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 6423 and AscendingHero
I totally agree with you.
also wather retention and in some case also orbicularis.

Due to the amount my face changed from 20-22 with roids I believe it's true

acromegaly-214_3.jpg

X2604-A-13.png

is there studies, or knowledge. How much gears or roids hurt collagen? You know?

TRT and/or HRT also rape collagen??

3 years ago vs now.

Jesus! Dude looks like a 50-year-old regular dad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and noodlelover