Does anyone know how to buy adhd meds ilegally tbh

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
Georgia the shithole doesnt have them lmao. They are called narcotics and bad drugs here so

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
sucks for you hahahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Samsepioler
I bought some modafinil online, but don’t live in US

Haven’t slept in 40hours despite trying

• So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler
I bought some modafinil online, but don’t live in US

Haven’t slept in 40hours despite trying
I sleep with melatonin, i just need to be nt

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
  • JFL
Just go on telegram and find some junky that sells his monthly dose cheap. That's how I used to do it back when I studied a lot.

• +1
Just go on telegram and find some junky that sells his monthly dose cheap. That's how I used to do it back when I studied a lot.
Dose he ship it to you and how do I find someone on telegram? I'm in the UK aka jewisland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Samsepioler
What are some good drugs?

Dose he ship it to you and how do I find someone on telegram?
Just join a local group and meet him / her. I usually met them outside the pharmacy and bought the meds with them to make sure they wouldn't sell me empty capsules.

But if possible I would try getting a prescription. I used to pay 300$ for 30 60mg Elvanse capsules (lisdexamphetamine). The guy with the prescription paid about 25$ 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and HTN_Mentalcel
Living in shithole countries truly sucks bro

• +1
Prolly adderal

you can get adderal prescribed easily on telehealth atleast until december this year after that it will be more difficult, its not cheap though but its the easiest and most consistent way to get adderal for cheap afterwards

also if your parents are willing to you can just ask them to pay for your diagnosis and fake symptomps, the adderal itself is 30$ for a months worth after that

edit:

im retarded my bad bro i thought you meant the state not the country

• JFL
you can get adderal prescribed easily on telehealth atleast until december this year after that it will be more difficult, its not cheap though but its the easiest and most consistent way to get adderal for cheap afterwards

also if your parents are willing to you can just ask them to pay for your diagnosis and fake symptomps, the adderal itself is 30$ for a months worth after that

edit:

im retarded my bad bro i thought you meant the state not the country
Adderal is illegal in georgia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and kebab
where u buy then from? thanks bro

same place I buy testosterone from

I won’t say so they don’t run out of stock, but if you find those online roids stores, then chances are they also sell other things that need prescription, like finasteride and modafinil

Just type in “buy 250mg Test E” on google

• +1