Does anyone know any heightmaxing methods that no one talks about?

Oscar

Oscar

Iron
Everyone know all the basic things like, sleep, eat a lot, don't have bad habits. Does anyone know any heightmaxing methods that aren't really talked about?

NECK STRETCHING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Mewton, bfol7 and 11 others
Have you tried gua sha and sleeping on your back?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: djr_789, Mewton, Newday*V3 and 4 others
Everyone know all the basic things like, sleep, eat a lot, don't have bad habits. Does anyone know any heightmaxing methods that aren't really talked about?
Sam-e :feelsshh: I should have done a thread on it but im gatekeeping

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4 and truecel12
Planned to write a thread that could help stimulate bone formation and some other benefits, you interested?

My last thread I wrote I put in a considerable amount of time for it to flop so I didn't bother writing this one.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Epola, Alexios, Sapieeen and 2 others
Planned to write a thread that could help stimulate bone formation and some other benefits, you interested?

My last thread I wrote I put in a considerable amount of time for it to flop so I didn't bother writing this one.
I'm interested

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Some experimental ways are BMP-7, Relaxin+Spinal Stretching and BMN-111

• +1
Reactions: aber
Having tall parents

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and maxxmclooks
Relaxin in pregnant women loosens up their everything, it can cause serious injury though because their ligaments are so loosy goosy

Yeah I’m interested

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yeah I’m interested
Will write tomorrow If I have the time. It stimulates growth by supporting bone growth and formation potentially.

You may be able to setup this device at home and it brings more benefits other than bone health such as better neuro-muscular development and increasing muscle strength

• +1
Reactions: febinopry and Sapieeen
Will write tomorrow If I have the time. It stimulates growth by supporting bone growth and formation potentially.

You may be able to setup this device at home and it brings more benefits other than bone health such as better neuro-muscular development and increasing muscle strength
do

Sam-e :feelsshh: I should have done a thread on it but im gatekeeping
not a secret
its from an old thread on here that was shown not to work

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and oppastoppathe2nd
It does work jfl. No one proved otherwise
yes they did.
your multivitamins and other lifestyle shit was ok for maxxing out your natural potential
stop giving this dirty curryfag hope through copes

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
retarded faggot
1. hgh + ai

faggots on the internet and online arent smarter than actual researchers. if there was a way to grow taller that was better than hgh +ai then we wouldve known about it now

yes they did.
your multivitamins and other lifestyle shit was ok for maxxing out your natural potential
stop giving this dirty curryfag hope through copes
Sam-e does work. I did talked with @enchanted_elixir abt it a long time ago on a thread. Its very difficult to explain it but it work. Osie is a very intelligent guy, but it seem like he missed a part of the reflexion / didnt thought abt adding it when it would have been necessary.

try drinking rat semen, my friend tried it so now he’s on dick tranquilliser but hes 6’5 :soy:

Sam-e does work. I did talked with @enchanted_elixir abt it a long time ago on a thread. Its very difficult to explain it but it work. Osie is a very intelligent guy, but it seem like he missed a part of the reflexion / didnt thought abt adding it when it would have been necessary.
i saw
the abstract he linked stated that the loss of dna methylation causes growth plate senesence, didnt mention sam e and it isnt even proven that increasing methylation will keep plates open, unlike inhibiting e2 which does.
i looked through all of enchanted elixirs posts about sam-e, that was the only useful one.

it could be feasible, but its just not enough to go off of. hypermethylation can block genes, and increases cancer risks if you are trying to use enchanted elixir as a source as he says here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
i saw
the abstract he linked stated that the loss of dna methylation causes growth plate senesence, didnt mention sam e and it isnt even proven that increasing methylation will keep plates open, unlike inhibiting e2 which does.
i looked through all of enchanted elixirs posts about sam-e, that was the only useful one.

it could be feasible, but its just not enough to go off of. hypermethylation can block genes, and increases cancer risks if you are trying to use enchanted elixir as a source as he says here
Yh sam-e may increase cancer risk. But extremly slightly. Nothing to worry abt ( until you get it :feelskek: jk ) sam-e isnt proven to increase dna methylation but its likely that it does

microdosing anavar + aromasin (2.5mg var ED 12.5 aromasin EOD)

enchanted elixir and osie are frauds
they have posted more than me but they do not actually research much and more often than not they recycle stuff that people post on here without checking it, e.g. they both believed that plates close first in the wrists when in reality its proven to be from the feet to the legs to the hands in ascending order

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, truecel12 and n9wiff
Yh sam-e may increase cancer risk. But extremly slightly. Nothing to worry abt ( until you get it :feelskek: jk ) sam-e isnt proven to increase dna methylation but its likely that it does
the problem is that there just isnt enough evidence, even theoretically. its not 100% proven to increase dna methylation, and even then an increase of dna methylation isnt proven to cause an increase in growth velocity or decrease of bone age, we cant observe that dna methylation decreases as the growth plate fuses, it could be just correlation

enchanted elixir and osie are frauds
they have posted more than me but they do not actually research much and more often than not they recycle stuff that people post on here without checking it, e.g. they both believed that plates close first in the wrists when in reality its proven to be from the feet to the legs to the hands in ascending order
even somebody thats 16-17 should be considering hgh +ai, assuming they arent brutally short
5'10 guy with wide clavicles mogs the fuck out of 5'10 with normal clavicles

why would you microdose anavar
anavar at 0.05-0.1mg/kg is used to treat idiopathic short stature and works really fucking well, and it’s cheap as shit so you don’t take out a loan for a week of gh

anavar at 0.05-0.1mg/kg is used to treat idiopathic short stature and works really fucking well, and it’s cheap as shit so you don’t take out a loan for a week of gh
it increases growth velocity and tempo, but your final adult height would remain the same on it, and a 6.25mg asin dose isnt enough to delay plate closure by a statisitcally significant degree