Does anyone know how to make my cheekbones higher?

redcel

redcel

Slayer
I’m trying to get higher cheekbones but i don’t know how, if you got any info that could help or facepulling guides pass them over.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
if its not surgery its cope

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
Cheekbone fillers!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Work on your personality and humor.

• JFL
Reactions: oddian
@nineteen - I saw them work on the son of my parent's friends

@nineteen - I saw them work on the son of my parent's friends
yeah check back with me in a year or two when it migrates and drags the muscles down

• So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox
yeah check back with me in a year or two when it migrates and drags the muscles down
Fuck, I hope you're not trolling as I'm planning to get them too, and I do not want implants which can cause problems too!

Fuck, I hope you're not trolling as I'm planning to get them too, and I do not want implants which can cause problems too!
avoid both of them. notice how everyone that ascended with fillers, don't have any recent pics. I could name drop but you should be familiar with the 3 users I'm talking about.

also look up how the muscle tension drags face down (kokofaceyoga).

lastly, when it's time to get dissolved, you have to get it ultrasound guided (only in US, expensive) or you risk botching your natural HA and tissue , as well as skin. the only available dissolver (not FDA approved) doesn't distinguish between filler and natural HA or tissue.

cheeks are risky area to get filler in too, the chin is mainly the only safe part that won't look uncanny after a few years (stated by other users)

i literally have pictures of the overfilled becoming longface. a lot of the celeb botches are from dissolving filler without ultrasound guided. it's called vascular occlusion.

your better off getting money for hella PRF filler sessions, or completely avoiding filler. it's a double edged sword that's marketed as harmless and cheap. seriously though, there are no recent pictures of people who ascended with filler. wonder why...

i helped a user who was legit HTN avoid filler. he didn't even need it - 100%.

you can pm me if you need any more clarity

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox and NerdcelThundercok
avoid both of them. notice how everyone that ascended with fillers, don't have any recent pics. I could name drop but you should be familiar with the 3 users I'm talking about.

also look up how the muscle tension drags face down (kokofaceyoga).

lastly, when it's time to get dissolved, you have to get it ultrasound guided (only in US, expensive) or you risk botching your natural HA and tissue , as well as skin. the only available dissolver (not FDA approved) doesn't distinguish between filler and natural HA or tissue.

cheeks are risky area to get filler in too, the chin is mainly the only safe part that won't look uncanny after a few years (stated by other users)

i literally have pictures of the overfilled becoming longface. a lot of the celeb botches are from dissolving filler without ultrasound guided. it's called vascular occlusion.

your better off getting money for hella PRF filler sessions, or completely avoiding filler. it's a double edged sword that's marketed as harmless and cheap. seriously though, there are no recent pictures of people who ascended with filler. wonder why...

i helped a user who was legit HTN avoid filler. he didn't even need it - 100%.

you can pm me if you need any more clarity
:oops::feelscry:

I got MSE and I think it really helped my look. Very subtle, but it helped.