Does anyone know how to reduce bulbous tip w/o rhinoplasty?

D

Deleted member 32410

⠀
Joined
Jul 15, 2023
Posts
2,554
Reputation
2,825
Flare your nose to fraud smaller cartilage mounds under nose tip skin it works
 


these are great threads for that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Glorious King


these are great threads for that
Thanks but tbh water. I’m losing all hope . I don’t think I have the balls to spend hard earned money on rhino
 
Already seen that but I don’t have acne no one will prescribe me it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53573
But yeah I can try it. Honestly it’s weird my nose only truly looks bulbous when my face is in a non-mew like posture or when I am sleep deprived and bloated. I am relying hard on leanmaxxing in a few months. Saw a few lifefuel tiktoks pertaining to nose shrinking w this method.

IMG 0204

IMG 0205



IMG 0199

IMG 0200
 
Last edited:
Did you just answer your own thread my nigga
I need a permanent solution. That is just a fraud that goes 404 as soon as your brain goes autopilot
 
nigga, stop the delusional copes and accept that it's impossible. the earlier you accept it, the better you'll feel and the earlier you'll get surgery in the case you need it
 
I’m feeling better abt it tbh I was just insomniaMaxed and tweaking. Fuck rhino even if it did bump me I would still feel like a major fraud til death
 

Similar threads

Versal0
Replies
3
Views
33
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Auxiliumn
Replies
23
Views
133
Axeyte
Axeyte
Eldian
Replies
1
Views
38
Tsar_MMX11
Tsar_MMX11
zappy867
Replies
1
Views
45
alanzexoo
alanzexoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top