Does anyone know of any femcel forums or communities? Collecting them for a future thread

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
Found like 5 forums and 3 subreddit till now.
I believe there are more with more extreme users and less restrictions.

does steam group count?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Does she look like a femcel to you
IMG 20240304 190311

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
No such thing as a "femcel", unless you want to expand its definition to the point of absurdity.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Tallcell
I only know crystal cafe imageboard

• +1
Reactions: smallman, PseduoAryan and gooner888
lolcow farm

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and PseduoAryan
Femcels don't exist

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Looksmax.org

Or r/plastic surgery

But I exist. So that proves it wrong
Either you are transgender or your standards are too high. Femcels don't exist. Even the fat and ugly ones can find a spouse.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Klasik616
Either you are transgender or your standards are too high. Femcels don't exist. Even the fat and ugly ones can find a spouse.
I can't find a spouse because I am really obsessive.
I have been to rehab for like 6 times now.
I was arrested and put in juvenile for 3 years for stabbing my first boyfriend after he didn't reply back to me.

Guys say that obsessive gf are attractive but the very same guy don't hesitate on calling 911 on me.

So at one point I gave up. Now I am a femcel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 52452, Klasik616 and 3 others
I was arrested and put in juvenile for 3 years for stabbing my first boyfriend after he didn't reply back to me.

Guys say that obsessive gf are attractive but the very same guy don't hesitate on calling 911 on me.

Okay hubs

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Samsepioler

Just find some MTN or LTN, and they'll be glad to date you. Maybe don't stab chads next time

R/FemaleDatingStrategeies is a sheboon coping central

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Deleted member 30985, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Just find some MTN or LTN, and they'll be glad to date you. Maybe don't stab chads next time
No sorry I don't want my son to end up on these forums in future.

Textbook mentalcel
If you had boyfriends you aren't a femcel
Femcel is a girl who was never approached by guys and no man wants to be with her which is very rare to find.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Femcels don't exist. Any woman, who claims she is a femcel, is either talking nonsense or is celibate by HER OWN choice.

Most men are desperate for women. Regardless of a woman's looks, there will be always at least 1 man who is ready to sleep with her. This has been proven by literally every single study and social experiment ever done in that subject.

For a woman to get a man, all she has to do is to create a daring site profile or a profile on social media, and in less than 24 hours, the Notification (friend invitations) section and the comments under her posts will be full of simps and beta providers begging for attention and making compliments as if she reads to comments and will see the compliments. They also send DMs, hoping she will respond.

However, when it comes to men, the situation is different and way more difficult. For a man to get a woman, he must meet specific requirements. Being a Chad or a Gigachad is recommended and is proven to give you success with women.

There are submissive beta providers who are willing to be with literally any woman, regardless of anything and regardless of her looks.

Female celibacy is a CHOICE, it's not forced like it is in men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Klasik616
No shit. Sherlock Holmes.
Femcels don't exist. Any woman, who claims she is a femcel, is either talking nonsense or is celibate by HER OWN choice.

Most men are desperate for women. Regardless of a woman's looks, there will be always at least 1 man who is ready to sleep with her. This has been proven by literally every single study and social experiment ever done in that subject.

For a woman to get a man, all she has to do is to create a daring site profile or a profile on social media, and in less than 24 hours, the Notification (friend invitations) section and the comments under her posts will be full of simps and beta providers begging for attention and making compliments as if she reads to comments and will see the compliments. They also send DMs, hoping she will respond.

However, when it comes to men, the situation is different and way more difficult. For a man to get a woman, he must meet specific requirements. Being a Chad or a Gigachad is recommended and is proven to give you success with women.

There are submissive beta providers who are willing to be with literally any woman, regardless of anything and regardless of her looks.

Female celibacy is a CHOICE, it's not forced like it is in men.
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
yeah she is
shes a lesbian:love:
There's no such thing as a lesbian.
All "lesbians" like a certain type of men, their taste is very niche but they tend to date more women.
Lesbian marriages fail more than gay marriages, they still end up with men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
There's no such thing as a lesbian.
All "lesbians" like a certain type of men, their taste is very niche. Lesbian marriages fail more than gay marriages. They still need men.
thats some hard cope
is it that hard to accept some women dont like men?