Does anyone know what causes Birdcel and how to fix it?

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
There is Rhino + Chin Implants but I'll probably never have enough money for both.

However, these facial features(big nose, weak or recessed chin, bad skull shape) are linked to trouble breathing, Asthma, Allergies, Sleep Apnea, trouble sleeping and Over bite. I suffer from every single one of these things. What part of the skull is not developing? Can I potentially fix this and get insurance to cover it?

Anyone have more info?
@Wincel you seem knowledgeable about this type of stuff - you got anything?

Last edited:
Besides surgery theres really nothing that we can do. I know it will take some time and money to save that shit up but I guess its worth it

Besides surgery theres really nothing that we can do. I know it will take some time and money to save that shit up but I guess its worth it

Yeah, my profile and 3/4(arguably the most important)is so fucking disgusting and Bird Mode. Pretty sure Michael Cera mogs me.

Guess I need to save 100k.

retruded mandible is the cause for me and most people

Imagine your lower jaw(mandible) is pushed back so what that does is, it makes less air come out and causes snoring, breath out of mouth more often, bad sleep, headaches.

Most of the time your nose isn’t too big. It’s usually your mandible is just pushed back by genetics or by a dentist trying to straighten teeth.

Depending on what type or stage you have it, if you do, cuz some people by genetics have bad mandibles, insurance may or may not cover it. Try to go to a cosmetic dentist or a sleep apnea treatment center for a consumption.

retruded mandible is the cause for me and most people

Imagine your lower jaw(mandible) is pushed back so what that does is, it makes less air come out and causes snoring, breath out of mouth more often, bad sleep, headaches.

Most of the time your nose isn’t too big. It’s usually your mandible is just pushed back by genetics or by a dentist trying to straighten teeth.

Depending on what type or stage you have it, if you do, cuz some people by genetics have bad mandibles, insurance may or may not cover it. Try to go to a cosmetic dentist or a sleep apnea treatment center for a consumption.

View attachment 8862

20181221 205054

I think its equally caused by gigantic nose, recessed chin and sloped forehead. It might not be so bad when I drop my face fat, especially in the submental(I think that's what its called) region. But it's still pretty bad.

1. don't be born jewish

2. rope

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Festrunk
1. don't be born jewish

2. rope
As far as I know no Jewish blood. My mom's 23andMe came back 67% Scandinavian and 30% English. I don't know my dad, so cant say for his side, but not a tribal sounding surname so.

I was just being an asshole, i.e., being myself.

I'm full blooded potato nigger anyways.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I was just being an asshole, i.e., being myself.

I'm full blooded potato nigger anyways.

Tbh being Jewish might not be so bad at this point. I could go ER then flee to Israel where they wont extradite.

View attachment 8862

View attachment 8864

I think its equally caused by gigantic nose, recessed chin and sloped forehead. It might not be so bad when I drop my face fat, especially in the submental(I think that's what its called) region. But it's still pretty bad.
it’s a combo of your nose which has that hump and also your posture is kinda bad. Not tremendously but a slight tad

A sign of good posture is ears aligned with shoulders. Your literally making it hard for yourself to breathe

it’s a combo of your nose which has that hump and also your posture is kinda bad. Not tremendously but a slight tad

A sign of good posture is ears aligned with shoulders. Your literally making it hard for yourself to breathe

I'll work on my posture and I've been hard mewing like crazy. I hope it helps, but tbh I'm not expecting much.

Thanks for your advice though!

Tbh being Jewish might not be so bad at this point. I could go ER then flee to Israel where they wont extradite.

that's the issue I have with kikes. if countries weren't so concerned about geopolitical optics, all WMDs from every country that had them would've fallen directly on them by now.

SmartSelect 20181221 180637 Samsung Internet

Its fucking over for me jfc

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
why do you even care if you have girlfriend?
What do you mean? I think everyone cares, no matter how hard they signal, if they have reproductive options.
Some lifefuel though is that I might be able to get my insurance to cover BSSO or Double Jaw Surgery if I make a good enough case that my overbite is causing Sleep Apnea and TMD.

Last edited:
ur nose isnt even big the rest of ur facial bones r just small as fuck