Does anyone mog dolph lundgren at all?

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
He's probably the most unmoggable person to walk earth. There is not a single trait of his that isn't at least top 1%.

Physique wise, height, skull development, IQ, frame, voice, he is top 1% in every single category you can think of. There might be models like drago, gandy, opry more aesthetic than him, but they are not top 1% at every single thing like Lundgren. Clint Walker has better skull, height, frame, and pheno, but not a 160 iq.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 3 others
13742.jpg

recessed maxilla
long midface
subpar eye area - round orbits, almost no eyebrows, no medial canthus

c171f53941f6a6213cc2d436ebf9d2a2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He's probably the most unmoggable person to walk earth. There is not a single trait of his that isn't at least top 1%.

Physique wise, height, skull development, IQ, frame, voice, he is top 1% in every single category you can think of. There might be models like drago, gandy, opry more aesthetic than him, but they are not top 1% at every single thing like Lundgren. Clint Walker has better skull, height, frame, and pheno, but not a 160 iq.
clint walker, oh you actually said walker:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

13742.jpg

recessed maxilla
long midface
subpar eye area - round orbits, almost no eyebrows, no medial canthus

c171f53941f6a6213cc2d436ebf9d2a2.jpg
Mandible >>> maxilla.

Comic book artists and anime designers tend to be far more blackpilled than this forum about how the ideal man should look.

Tumblr d6776305b68b45c4b636a4e3c23ade86 14aa9a7c 500

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 17791
that guy is just male gaze
The guys people see as "male gaze" are most attractive to women. Jason momoa is Dom af, and has a orge tier brow ridge, yet was named sexiest man alive.

0.01^6=1e-12

yeah... he's THE giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
he looked uncanny and unnattractive to my childgaze eyes when i was in youth, and tahts completely objective

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The guys people see as "male gaze" are most attractive to women. Jason momoa is Dom af, and has a orge tier brow ridge, yet was named sexiest man alive.
woman also like gosha which looks like a faggot

Eriksen face mogs him. But prime Dolph Lundgren I would say overall mogs in appeal

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Eriksen face mogs him. But prime Dolph Lundgren I would say overall mogs in appeal
He looks more unique, but dolph has top 1% everything.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena

Imagine the mog in his chemistry class

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard
Remove face from the list and add status + money

Did he had female appeal in his prime though? By all objective standards he looks like a gigachad, but I’m not sure whether his SMV lived up to that

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and owlofathena
Did he had female appeal in his prime though? By all objective standards he looks like a gigachad, but I’m not sure whether his SMV lived up to that

Does this answer your question?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 21796