does anyone remember when avatar (2009) came out?

keep positive 24/7

keep positive 24/7

keep moirin muh genez
i remember being a youngster and all my classmates were talking about it. me, being the culturally isolated child that i was, had no idea what the film was about. i think that i imagined it as a film about robots fighting each other. i was totally out of the loop. i still am, really. this society confuses me immensely.

anyway, i got around to watching it eventually. it was quite long, wasnt it? looking back, i dont think it was very good. incredibly cliched story. but i suppose that's fair enough, because it was really just about the special effects, and so forth, right? sigh. man, most movies just really suck.

ill need to sleep soon, but ill be online all of tomorrow to chat. if anyone cares. trying to keep positive.

• +1
Reactions: mogger123, Deleted member 21735, Trilogy and 1 other person
why do you talk like a cartoon character

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and HarrierDuBois
i read some of your posts, OP, with that avi and writing style, idk how you can be THIS CUTE!

• Hmm...
Reactions: keep positive 24/7
Puss in boots 2 is unironically better then then both of the avatar movies

When I was little I'd get disappointed that it wasn't a movie based on Avatar: The Last Airbender

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and HarrierDuBois
When I was little I'd get disappointed that it wasn't a movie based on Avatar: The Last Airbender
Zuko is unmoggable dark triad anime mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Zuko is unmoggable dark triad anime mogger.
Yeah he was the character all the female fans thirsted for. Especially in the later seasons when he had normal hair

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Even as a kid I knew zuko was a mogger subconsciously, I wanted to be cool like him JFL
Same jfl, I always wondered why he was so intimidating and fascinating, only now do I know it's because he was handsome as fuck.
051564921f10b59756058238cda3fdfb1b22fa

• +1
Reactions: badamj
I'm surprised the thread hasn't been subverted into bbc worship

Last edited:
youre old as fuck op

i was not even born yet in 2009

• Woah
Reactions: Truecel14
i remember being a youngster and all my classmates were talking about it. me, being the culturally isolated child that i was, had no idea what the film was about. i think that i imagined it as a film about robots fighting each other. i was totally out of the loop. i still am, really. this society confuses me immensely.

anyway, i got around to watching it eventually. it was quite long, wasnt it? looking back, i dont think it was very good. incredibly cliched story. but i suppose that's fair enough, because it was really just about the special effects, and so forth, right? sigh. man, most movies just really suck.

ill need to sleep soon, but ill be online all of tomorrow to chat. if anyone cares. trying to keep positive.
Bunch of faggot fairies with bluewaffle

• +1
Reactions: keep positive 24/7
of course we remember we were like 30 years old at the time

why do you talk like a cartoon character
i read some of your posts, OP, with that avi and writing style, idk how you can be THIS CUTE!
ok, i've decided... no more mr nice guy. i want to be taken seriously here, not seem like some sort of cutie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mogger123