BadLuck7892
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2024
- Posts
- 14,240
- Reputation
- 16,141
Not only was I alive for all of it; I was 18
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Rotting oldcel.Not only was I alive for all of it; I was 18
No, I was still in my daddies sack sadlyNot only was I alive for all of it; I was 18
I recently started a thread about some foid who totally wanted me our freshman year of collegeI was not
That's meRotting oldcel.
You were in his sack at the same time some foid who was wanted by 80-85% of straight White freshman males at my college was dropping IOIs at meNo, I was still in my daddies sack sadly
I recently started a thread about some foid who totally wanted me our freshman year of college
Then I started this thread to see who was alive at the time
I knew there'd be at least 1 poster who wasn't alive yet
Do you have a family or smth?Close
I turned 35 this summer
I don't want kids (and I don't have a wife)Do you have a family or smth?
UncNot only was I alive for all of it; I was 18
Not as much of an uncle as meI was 12-13 at the time. 29 yo unc rn