Does attraction stem from a lack of genes or rarity?

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Like I'm dark blonde and prefer brown/black hair on girls

I'm white but prefer more tan skin

Or is this just a rarity thing?
Just noticed many ethnics want the opposite as many prefer blondes and white skin

It’s just how you were raised

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox and Deleted member 5187
Like I'm dark blonde and prefer brown/black hair on girls

I'm white but prefer more tan skin

Or is this just a rarity thing?
Just noticed many ethnics want the opposite as many prefer blondes and white skin
Hm idk I am pasty asf nordic/germanic/a little bit of med I don’t really care but one thing I do care about is hair. She needs to have thick hair. My hair genes are dark but are not very good with density so idk if that’s the reason or just because it’s more attractive. Either way I will make sure as shit that my son will be a chad. By whatever means necessary.
Hm idk I am pasty asf nordic/germanic/a little bit of med I don’t really care but one thing I do care about is hair. She needs to have thick hair. My hair genes are dark but are not very good with density so idk if that’s the reason or just because it’s more attractive. Either way I will make sure as shit that my son will be a chad. By whatever means necessary.
Hair genes are attractive to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Partly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
i have brown eyes and mostly attracted to brown eye foids
I have dark hair and am mostly attracted to dark hair foids
I am white and am attracted to white foids
at the end of the day, who gives a shit who im attracted to, im not the one to be setting standards jfl
Djru4kuV4AAMJmW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Greeicy
I usually prefer women with similar features to me like dark eyes , skin , and hair. I think we were conditioned to be attracted to people with similar features as us

I'd be crying all day for the rest of my life If I were to be in an LTR with a Stacy.

I'd get mogged to self harm and always feel jealous every moment... ded srs.

I prefer girls with black hair tbh, I don't mind blonde either

it is what it is