"Tall, Dark, Handsome" means tanned skin, not dark hair

(were all the girls interested in them white?)
No there was both ethnic and white girls who wanted them
(how do you know that "almost" all the white guys got nothing?)
Because I can see the fact they clearly don’t have a girlfriend or FWB with my eyes and also most of the people I have associated myself with throughout my entire life are other white men

brutal racepill
The fuck does that have to do with the racepill? Wow people primarily are friends with people of the same race and gender as them shocking revelation

brutal, ethnics cant even befriend jbw normies
Niggers and spics are almost always rude and stand-offish with me assuming they even acknowledge I exist. And the main type of ethnic I do generally get along with is ricecels who have way lower SMV then niggers and spics.

"Sample size" is not written anywhere. How do you know how big is the sample size?
Because all these "studies" are usually based on random OLD apps or with populations of less than a couple hundred/thousand people. Doesn't really mean much. There are also too many variables that doesn't get taken into consideration.

Whites have better facial features on average. For example, better eye area, nose shape, bone structure etc. Whites are taller on average than ethnics.

That's mostly your opinion tho. Having Eurocentric features is the mainstream beauty standard, yes. But that doesn't mean all that those features are objectively more attractive. It also doesn't necessarily mean that majority women only find that those features attractive. If that were true, blacks wouldn't have such high SMV.

I've never heard of this before.. isn't it the opposite?
no, estrogen darkens your skin.

in most populations the men are far paler than the women.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Being blonde and tanned is cope for low class Scandinavians who can't achieve actual ideal coloring:

rmpceqsh3q621.jpg
View attachment 3119446

Striking high pedigree imperial species like WASPs and Northern Han have pale skin (aristocratic trait since they it means you stay indoors) and dark hair (high color contrast)

I'm literally textbook tall dark and handsome (6'5, jet black hair and low-mid Chadlite) and SMVmog and classmog the fuck out of the guys in the OP
youre coping because it fits your narrative. tanned skin is the bbeauty standard in white countries. and dark hair is equal to or worse t han blonde

You guys echo chamber to say its dark hair

BECAUSE you have dark hair. You wish that was what it meant

But it really means this

View attachment 3118486
View attachment 3118495

Dirty blonde with tan skin and tall is the ultimate peak appeal in Europe.

It just looks better, more high class, more sexy

Well, hair colour doesn't matter that much, but my point is, it's about having tanned skin.

And no, not because its "more masculine" because white men prefer tanned girls too. It's simply the beauty standard for men and women.

Also its not just a light tan, a light glow. It's about having a deep tan. Light/medium brown.

But of course not dark brown like an indian.
A foid called my buddy tall,dark,handsome yet he's pale and has black hair.

Another shitskin posting the same statistics of roasties looking for a white betabuxx from 1910 @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Richard Cheese
Same .png that has been posted for 1647200 time. Definition of insanity.

2014 study moron.

I smell gigacoping ethnic ramblings anyway.
It's been a decade man. That's borderline a whole generation of people at this point. You can find studies that show the opposite these days:
If anything 'ethnics' are the ones pushing JBW for whatever reason. I'm guessing they want to pretend being victims.

Last edited:
It's been a decade man. That's borderline a whole generation. I can find studies that show the opposite these days:
He said the study is from "1738" with irony.
I meant to say it is not that old.

The research you shared is irrelevant. First of all, it only examines Asian-Americans. Secondly, the research does not contradict what I said. And thirdly, it is a sociology study and sociology is one of the least credible and provable fields. What I shared is a survey.

It cannot properly explain women's choice of white men.

The JBW theory is not because white people came up with it. It's that ethnics strive to be with whites as a consequence of the fact that whites are more attractive, whether men or women.

It's not because ethnics accept that they are inferior, but because they want to be with whites.

"Muhh it's actually JBW but because psychological and sociological reasons, not about white people have better looks."

Just scroll social media for 30 minutes and you will see women with different backgrounds simping for white guys. What a cruel world.

Of course every ethnicity wants sexual and emotional connection with people of its own ethnicity. And with white people, JFL

Last edited:
He said the study is from "1738" with irony.
I meant to say it is not that old.

The research you shared is irrelevant. First of all, it only examines Asian-Americans. Secondly, the research does not contradict what I said. And thirdly, it is a sociology study and sociology is one of the least credible and provable fields. What I shared is a survey.

It cannot properly explain women's choice of white men.

The JBW theory is not because white people came up with it. It's that ethnics strive to be with whites as a consequence of the fact that whites are more attractive, whether men or women.

It's not because ethnics accept that they are inferior, but because they want to be with whites.

"Muhh it's actually JBW but because psychological and sociological reasons, not about white people have better looks."

Just scroll social media for 30 minutes and you will see women with different backgrounds simping for white guys. What a cruel world.

Of course every ethnicity wants sexual and emotional connection with people of its own ethnicity. And with white people, JFL
You can find plenty of ethnic women glazing other races especially asian as well. That doesn't mean anything. It's a bias. In that study white men are ranked dead last and one of the driving forces is perceived status.

It's been a decade man.
you cant change the fact white men are the tallest, most handsome, ideal skin colour, in a decade. it will be like this forever. you're coping yourself to another dimension

tall dark and handsome just means a white non ginger non nerdic white Chad.

Carmack is TDH while being nordic and very light brown as he has the los angeles tan.

tall dark and handsome just means a white non ginger non nerdic white Chad.

Carmack is TDH while being nordic and very light brown as he has the los angeles tan.
Nah blonde nordics with tan are peak appeal in europe.

Medcucks are a failo cos short and dark eyes