Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I personally prefer pale skin on women heavily :what:
yeah cos you are ethnic

tanned = desired on men and women in white countries
pale = desired on men and women everywhere else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, IndraBC and Gaygymmaxx
The point isn’t that pale skin automatically means you can’t be Chad or have an ugly face it’s that pale skin lowers your SMV. All of these men would have higher SMV if they were darker.
No not. Pale skin contrasts well with dark hair (dirty blonde also counts) and is more attractive.

Moreover, pale skin is much rarer, it is one of the extremes of appearance, like green and blue eyes, blond and red hair, and it is superior when all other parameters are held constant.
It's like blue eyes being superior to brown eyes

Tanned skin is also attractive, but only when it's tanned from white. Natural tanned or light brown skin is inferior.

• +1
yeah cos you are ethnic

tanned = desired on men and women in white countries
pale = desired on men and women everywhere else
Good God

I was raised in the US, but its in my very blood! :dafuckfeels:

• +1
it means both.

no girl would refer to that guy or paul walker as tall dark and handsome

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, IndraBC and Johnny_Sins
then why do white men prefer tanned girls,
A majority of men in the world aren't white
and all white girls tan so hard
It was a trend which has started dying in recent years anyways
and all ethnic men try to become whiter
In your 1 cent a month apartment in Mumbai maybe @St.TikTokcel
coping ethniccel
How to Buy a Projector (2023): Throw ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and IndraBC
You guys echo chamber to say its dark hair

BECAUSE you have dark hair. You wish that was what it meant

But it really means this

View attachment 3118486
View attachment 3118495

Dirty blonde with tan skin and tall is the ultimate peak appeal in Europe.

It just looks better, more high class, more sexy

Well, hair colour doesn't matter that much, but my point is, it's about having tanned skin.

And no, not because its "more masculine" because white men prefer tanned girls too. It's simply the beauty standard for men and women.

Also its not just a light tan, a light glow. It's about having a deep tan. Light/medium brown.

But of course not dark brown like an indian.
Jet black hair mogs blonde

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and 📎♿️⚙️
No not. Pale skin contrasts well with dark hair (dirty blonde also counts) and is more attractive.
It isn't dysmorphic so therefore is a failo on men and also dirty blonde hair is not dark dumbass
Moreover, pale skin is much rarer, it is one of the extremes of appearance, like green and blue eyes, blond and red hair, and it is superior when all other parameters are held constant.
It's like blue eyes being superior to brown eyes
Something being rare doesn't necessarily make it desirable also all of those feature you just listed are failos on men
Natural tanned or light brown skin is inferior.
Not in the eyes of women

It isn't dysmorphic so therefore is a failo on men and also dirty blonde hair is not dark dumbass

Something being rare doesn't necessarily make it desirable also all of those feature you just listed are failos on men

Not in the eyes of women
JFL at ethnic gigacoper. You know nothing about women's preferences

Having these rare features is not a failo on men.

denying jbw is equivalent to being a flat earther

JFL at ethnic gigacoper.l
Why are you laughing at yourself?
Having these rare features is not a failo on men.
How many times do I have to say this? Lighter coloring is less dimorphic then darker coloring so therefore is seen as less attractive on males

Because women don’t find white men attractive?

White men are in demand by all women except black women, while non-white men are only liked by their own race.

• Love it
Reactions: DeadByThirty
Another shitskin posting the same statistics of roasties looking for a white betabuxx from 1910 @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Richard Cheese
it literally says "which ethnicity do you find the most attractive" but yeah its betabux right? fucking moron. also im white lol the cope never ends with jbw deniers. women dont even need betabux anymore they have onlyfans and they can get employed. im sorry i know racepill is tough to swallow but it's the truth buddy boyo.

it literally says "which ethnicity do you find the most attractive" but yeah its betabux right? fucking moron. also im white lol the cope never ends with jbw deniers. women dont even need betabux anymore they have onlyfans and they can get employed. im sorry i know racepill is tough to swallow but it's the truth buddy boyo.
Why would it be tough for me to swallow if I am white? In actuality it is the JBE pill which you are struggling to swallow.

Why have you and the other GrAY in this thread basically been posting the same things? Also nice studies from 1738 which are of roasties looking for a betabuxx anyways.
2014 study moron.

I smell gigacoping ethnic ramblings anyway.

Why would it be tough for me to swallow if I am white? In actuality it is the JBE pill which you are struggling to swallow.
the fuck is jbe? just be ethnic? what fucking planet are you on? it's clearly tough to swallow as you avoid the evidence and cope your way out of reality

Yes and I am on earth

Once again why would it be if I myself am white?
explain just be ethnic to me? how is it better to be ethnic? drop any study saying ethnic men do better than whites. actually disprove it instead of saying "muh betabux" do you think foids need betabux anymore? it's 2024 not 1940.

explain just be ethnic to me? how is it better to be ethnic? drop any study saying ethnic men do better than whites. actually disprove it instead of saying "muh betabux" do you think foids need betabux anymore? it's 2024 not 1940.
My study is my own two eyes and many women who are too ugly and or lazy to make it on onlyfans and who are too lazy and or stupid too work still leach of a betabuxx

My study is my own two eyes and many women who are too ugly and or lazy to make it on onlyfans and who are too lazy and or stupid too work still leach of a betabuxx
human nature in a post right here. solipsism and narcissism. your experience isn't the only experience. you are white, you wouldn't know the struggle of ethnic men, so how can you even say that it's better to be ethnic? you know nothing. and there is no woman too ugly for onlyfans lol and most women can get employment

Outdated low sample size ahh stats
"Sample size" is not written anywhere. How do you know how big is the sample size?

Let's say this research is not reliable. It still does not contradict objective facts.
Whites have better facial features on average. For example, better eye area, nose shape, bone structure etc. Whites are taller on average than ethnics.

They are therefore more desirable to women.

human nature in a post right here. solipsism and narcissism. your experience isn't the only experience. you are white, you wouldn't know the struggle of ethnic men, so how can you even say that it's better to be ethnic? you know nothing. and there is no woman too ugly for onlyfans lol and most women can get employment
Why are you talking as if your ethnic now when just a few posts ago you claimed to be white?

Why are you talking as if your ethnic now when just a few posts ago you claimed to be white?
how is this related to what i said at all, what the fuck are you on about? whether im ethnic or not (im not) doesn't disprove my point. you have yet to disprove jbw with anything outside of "muh betabux"

how is this related to what i said at all, what the fuck are you on about? whether im ethnic or not (im not) doesn't disprove my point. you have yet to disprove jbw with anything outside of "muh betabux"
idk the fact white men have to betabuxx women who got pumped and dumped by ethnics during there prime seems like solid enough proof against JBW on its own to me

pale skin is a dimorphic feature ironically.

women are darker than men.
I've never heard of this before.. isn't it the opposite?

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
idk the fact white men have to betabuxx women who got pumped and dumped by ethnics during there prime seems like solid enough proof against JBW on its own to me
actual schizo ramblings what the fuck are you on about white men (chads) don't have to betabuxx, and no woman is getting pumped and dumped by an ethnic lol, that is done by white chads. tell me what your source is for women getting pumped and dumped by ethnics in their prime.

actual schizo ramblings what the fuck are you on about white men (chads) don't have to betabuxx, and no woman is getting pumped and dumped by an ethnic lol, that is done by white chads. tell me what your source is for women getting pumped and dumped by ethnics in their prime.
Once again my main source is my own two eyes though if you would like a second one I could say my common sense

Once again my main source is my own two eyes though if you would like a second one I could say my common sense
your two eyes mean nothing. the evidence, says otherwise. this is like normies saying that looks dont matter as they have seen ugly guys and hot girls with their two eyes. it means nothing. your experience is not the only experience. id like to hear your experience too.
"but bro i saw asians and indians slaying broooooo, i saw white people betabux bro, jbw is wrong bro"

Last edited:
Being blonde and tanned is cope for low class Scandinavians who can't achieve actual ideal coloring:

rmpceqsh3q621.jpg

Striking high pedigree imperial species like WASPs and Northern Han have pale skin (aristocratic trait since they it means you stay indoors) and dark hair (high color contrast)

I'm literally textbook tall dark and handsome (6'5, jet black hair and low-mid Chadlite) and SMVmog and classmog the fuck out of the guys in the OP

it means nothing. your experience is not the only experience. and you are white so your opinion on jbw is even less valid as you'd have no idea about the consequences of being ethnic.
I could say the same about your opinion on JBE because you have no idea what it’s like to be white. And don’t attempt to claim to be white again I can tell by how you worded the part of this post I quoted above and the fact you believe in JBW in the first place that you are ethnic.
id like to hear your experience too.
"but bro i saw asians and indians slaying broooooo, i saw white people betabux bro, jbw is wrong bro"
Seeing all the niggers and spics in my school get relationships and clearly have girls interested in them romantically and sexually meanwhile me and almost all the other white guys get absolutely nothing.

I could say the same about your opinion on JBE because you have no idea what it’s like to be white. And don’t attempt to claim to be white again I can tell by how you worded the part of this post I quoted above and the fact you believe in JBW in the first place that you are ethnic.
fair enough (im not ethnic) and implying that believing in jbw makes you ethnic is insane logic
Seeing all the niggers and spics in my school get relationships and clearly have girls interested in them romantically and sexually meanwhile me and almost all the other white guys get absolutely nothing.
Even if this was true, your experience at school isn't everyone's experience. anecdotal fallacy. just because you dont see it that way doesn't matter, because the evidence sees it that way. i believe that studies are more reliable sources of information than what you saw in school. (were all the girls interested in them white?) (how do you know that "almost" all the white guys got nothing?)