Does being popular get u girls?

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
Basically this kid I know is a fucking mtn normie at most and shorter than me (rn im 14 and 5'11 hes 15 and 5'9) but he does fucking drugs and vapes all the time. Istg he gets so many girls but even I mog him. Maybe he gives them weed to suck his tiny dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 28896
Basically this kid I know is a fucking mtn normie at most and shorter than me (rn im 14 and 5'11 hes 15 and 5'9) but he does fucking drugs and vapes all the time. Istg he gets so many girls but even I mog him. Maybe he gives them weed to suck his tiny dick
In HS status is king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 28896
elementary.org

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Deleted member 32410, lookism and 1 other person
Social halo is definitely real.
Evolutionarily women were drawn to the leader of the flock.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, TheBrownOne, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Evolutionarily women were drawn to the leader of the flock.
Instead incels like me get called school shooters just because i have that school shooter pheno

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Evolutionary women were drawn to the leader of the flock.
Idk y hes popular tho. I mean im one of the best on the basketball team an im on jv as a freshman + im white + im tall and only like 10 girls i know like me. this kid has the ice cream and looks like Baylen Levine or whoever the fuck that is + is annoying asf but does drugs and shit.

SCHOOL SHOOTER HAS NO PHENO

IT HAS A FACE
16876c95b54cd9462a76491a262b2831
every single foid calls him school threat for a reason lol

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Idk y hes popular tho. I mean im one of the best on the basketball team an im on jv as a freshman + im white + im tall and only like 10 girls i know like me. this kid has the ice cream and looks like Baylen Levine or whoever the fuck that is + is annoying asf but does drugs and shit.
he has W rizz while you have L rizz, simple as that lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
nah being a shut in loser does

Nigger I ain't white but I get called school shooter as well. Being loner + looking threatening + ugly or uncanny you are school shooter. It has nothing to do with the pheno
I know but it just sounded funny to me lol

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
bro 10 girls like you what the hell are you complaining about

does being an actor get u movies?

• JFL
Reactions: Economical
yeah i think so but you need to meet a minimum looks threshold for it to boost ur smv

Yes. Women are social creatures.

If you are popular socially, they are innately going to be attracted to you, because it signals power.

It's a looks halo.

Generally it's difficult to be popular socially without facial averageness, so yeah you would always pass the looks threshold of being mid tier normie.

doesn’t matter if u are gl u will get girls anyway

try talking to women if none of them know you. He probably talks to a shit ton and pulls like 10% of them