Does belly visceral fat only react to intense cardio? Calorie deficit not working

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I ate like shit all year last year and developed a pot belly, however its not visible even in t shirts, people compliment me because they think ive been working out

i want to lose this belly before it gets bad, i just started gym 2 weeks back and havent seen any imprevement

ive been eating in deficit since the start of the year and been doing 10m on the treadmill at 10% incline

pls help

You are either not in a big enough deficit, or just being impatient.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso, wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
I ate like shit all year last year and developed a pot belly, however its not visible even in t shirts, people compliment me because they think ive been working out

i want to lose this belly before it gets bad, i just started gym 2 weeks back and havent seen any imprevement

ive been eating in deficit since the start of the year and been doing 10m on the treadmill at 10% incline

pls help
Improve your diet. Eat high protein avoid carbs and processed bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
try diuretics, eat less and do a bit more cardio than 10mins like 20-30, if u want it that bad and fast. be patient bhai

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline

pls help
you not gonna see results in 2 weeks nigga

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
also 10 minutes is not enough
if you want to lose fat you main concern shouldn't be lifting weights

did you lose weight? how the fuck do you know if you actually are in a deficit if you don't weigh yourself

if you want to lose fat you main concern shouldn't be lifting weights
stupid ass take, weight lifting has been proven countless times to help with fat loss

• +1
did you lose weight? how the fuck do you know if you actually are in a deficit if you don't weigh yourself
lmfao made me laugh but he's right

it will be almost always the last fat to go in your caloric deficit

try diuretics, eat less and do a bit more cardio than 10mins like 20-30, if u want it that bad and fast. be patient bhai
im starting adderall

nope weight didnt change which is why im confused

im 6ft 155lb

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hotguy6packk and marek937
should i do alternate day fasting

either you lose weight or you're not in a calorie deficit , check your weight every 2-3 weeks minimum because of water retention

• So Sad
you can't spot reduce fat unless you inject chemicals into it.

you can't spot reduce fat unless you inject chemicals into it.
how much deficit should i be in from my BMR if im lifting 4x a week? planning on starting sprints + jogging to lose it fast

track calories

how much deficit should i be in from my BMR if im lifting 4x a week? planning on starting sprints + jogging to lose it fast

500-1000 depending on your discipline below your tdee.

eat the largest meal two hours before you train, and also eat a bit above maintenance one day of the weak to avoid metabolic adaptation.

Last edited:
  • +1
500-1000 depending on your discipline.

eat the largest meal two hours before you train, and also eat a bit above maintenance one day of the weak to avoid metabolic adaptation.
why 2 hours?

pls help
2 weeks isn't enough, I'd suggest like 3 months. Keep hitting the gym and go on a caloric deficit. Also incorporate about 30 mins of cardio to your workout

• +1
No added sugar. More meat, vegetable, and fruit. Give it more time.

nope weight didnt change which is why im confused

im 6ft 155lb
you are not on a caloric deficit nigga wth

track your calories, weigh your food and weigh yourself every morning after waking up

its not that hard

• So Sad