Does bonesmashing work? (srs)

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I want to start bonesmashing,
Does it work or is it just a meme?
If you claim it works please state why and if you havd any transformation pics it would be great.
If you belive its all nonsense please explain why.

Bonesmash SMASH SMASH

Yes. i posted fucking pictures in my thread even nigger

Swelling went down a but overnight, but it definitely helps

I want to start bonesmashing,
Does it work or is it just a meme?
If you claim it works please state why and if you havd any transformation pics it would be great.
If you belive its all nonsense please explain why.
If you want swollen soft tissue in chin and zygos you can do it, but I doubt bonemashing changes the shape of a bone

Yes,look at all mma fighters,they all have incredibly good zygos.would probably take years tho.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Yes,look at all mma fighters,they all have incredibly good zygos.would probably take years tho.
mma fighters are not a good examples because they don't receive punches in a match everyday

mma fighters are not a good examples because they don't receive punches in a match everyday
Yeah they do,in either light or hard sparring.

To get concussions and become retarded? Yes.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I don’t believe it works, perhaps because I am too ignorant on the topic.
Not too mention, I can see many people (somehow) fucking up “bonesmashing” and ending up with a concussion or something similar.

Not too mention, I can see many people (somehow) fucking up “bonesmashing” and ending up with a concussion or something similar.
Youre gay

Youre gay
NickGurr

What? How would I get a concussion from bonesmashing my zygos?

bonesmashing with your tongue. fuark my tongue is so strong now i bruised my cheekbones internally with jus the force of my tongue, these suckers better grow or i go er

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Bonesmashing works if you want to fuck up your face by adding more asymmetry to it, jfl at doing something as retarded as bonesmashing

anything astrosky does is automatically retarded/autistic, therefore bonesmashing is not legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel