MANSCURCEL
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 20
- Reputation
- 4
I bought a hammer and dont know should I do it or is it useful, i have read a lot of posts but they are controversial, please
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
k ill try but am just really interested in that is it cope or not, i guess it is like a question that is more interesting than destinyyou already bought it that should answer your question
ty, but if i do it correctly, is it not copecope ur gonna do it wrong and fracture ur skull
if by cope you mean actual bone growth yes if you mean is it cope like it wont give you projection no its not cope, it will give you projection due to fibrosis no bone growth, overall I personally wouldn't bonesmash, you could cause asymmetrical projection which isnt idealk ill try but am just really interested in that is it cope or not, i guess it is like a question that is more interesting than destiny
yeah what this guy said. no it wont cause "bone growth". it will cause projection yes, but you need to have a plan in mind with your facial symmetry before and your goals.if by cope you mean actual bone growth yes if you mean is it cope like it wont give you projection no its not cope, it will give you projection due to fibrosis no bone growth, overall I personally wouldn't bonesmash, you could cause asymmetrical projection which isnt ideal
thanks bhaiyeah what this guy said. no it wont cause "bone growth". it will cause projection yes, but you need to have a plan in mind with your facial symmetry before and your goals.
"i want more projected cheekbones" is like saying you want to drive a car. you need to know the path you take, how long it will take to get there, how much gas you have, how the weather is like, how fast you should drive, etc.
i mean bone growth that my zygas swelled is right I noticed it but I was interested will i have results of bonesif by cope you mean actual bone growth yes if you mean is it cope like it wont give you projection no its not cope, it will give you projection due to fibrosis no bone growth, overall I personally wouldn't bonesmash, you could cause asymmetrical projection which isnt ideal