Does bullying an autist change them?

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Like you if you repeatedly call out cringe things they do and how what they say is weird and goofy will they ever become a bit self aware about them being cringe and change a bit

Bullying in the 6th grade changed me fosho, people were mean to me cause I was a little dickweed who was annoying asf and I noticed and changed the worse parts about me and notice way more positive response from my class mates

Do autists have this ability or will @Pei continue to spout on incessantly about Jordan Barrett’s asscheeks

tagging autists: @Xangsane @Iasacrko @cytoplasm @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @wsada

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
that's what ABA is, and that's the most common form of therapy for autists.

the change isn't positive by the way, and anyone that preaches in favor of it needs all of their limbs broken.

• So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Probably yeah but for the worse

• So Sad

the change isn't positive by the way, and anyone that preaches in favor of it needs all of their limbs broken.
What if Jordan Barrett was your boyfriend non sexual though

• JFL

Probably yeah but for the worse
Are we sure? If I could just get this autist to stop talking homo erotically about Jordan Barrett I’m positive it’ll be a good change. Idk I think I’ll continue bullying him but thanks for the input
What if Jordan Barrett was your boyfriend non sexual though

A00beaedbe5c6085efd831db03b2c556

That’s just going to make them anxious and afraid to say anything :feelswhere:

Are we sure? If I could just get this autist to stop talking homo erotically about Jordan Barrett I’m positive it’ll be a good change
If you manage to do that, it would be a remarkable feat

• JFL
I’d prefer to not drag out silly beef so I’ll avoid criticizing this pfp, I’d only like to bully harmless autists who won’t do shit about it thanks.
A00beaedbe5c6085efd831db03b2c556