Does caffeine solution work?

MyWholeMarcus

MyWholeMarcus

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
20
Does caffeine solution actually work for dark circles? Some people have said that niacinamide also works but i think that's mostly for clogged pores. I have projected infraorbitals, I've just got dark circles under my eyes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Does caffeine solution actually work for dark circles? Some people have said that niacinamide also works but i think that's mostly for clogged pores. I have projected infraorbitals, I've just got dark circles under my eyes.
If your infras are not recessed then they should help
 
  • +1
Reactions: MyWholeMarcus

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
4
Views
36
britishbomber
britishbomber
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
1
Views
10
knockly
K
K
Replies
2
Views
26
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
H
Replies
8
Views
61
lurvy
lurvy
sdibor
Replies
5
Views
70
lurvy
lurvy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top