Does chin wing round the jaw angle or not

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Title. Lots of people claiming it does, and lots claiming it doesn’t. Is the rounding avoidable if the surgeon is aware of it, or is it just luck? I have a vertically deficient/short, but minimally recessed, lower third. (Short-ish ramus, short chin, low gonial angle)

Chin to philtrum (before having fillers) :1.65
Lower to middle third; 0.75, (yet my midface ratio is 1.096, fwhr 1.98)
Gonial angle: ~105

As you can see I need a taller lower third (ramus and chin).

seems I can get a chin wing, or get a genioplasty + vertical lengthening jaw angle implants. Wraparound jaw looks like shit in 99% of cases, not willing to take the risk.

some chin wing b/a that look great

1E89DFD6 88EA 42DD A338 77068CB96A42
264F1B9B 8509 46CB 8549 59E02AA30DA5
Ramus doesnt appear blunted at all, this result would ascend me hard.
0D2FB4FD D1DE 4B9A 9CE6 A86EEEE16A19

@PapiMew @Acromegaly_Chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, coke, thecel and 1 other person
His mouth got wider too. Ascended him a lot. Just fly out to Russia and see Dr. Andreischev.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615, CursedOne and 1 other person
@Acromegaly_Chad end his cope :feelswhy::feelswhy: its overr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Get jawline angle implants lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 9670, MeinChadf and 1 other person
My ramus isnt short but I have very very wide cheekbones which can give me a rounded appearence depending on the angle and light. I wish my ramus was chris carmack tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
My ramus isnt short but I have very very wide cheekbones which can give me a rounded appearence depending on the angle and light. I wish my ramus was chris carmack tier.
Same here. Now that I'm losing weight my cheekbones are showing

Depends a little on the exact shape of your corpus mandibulae, but if the jaw angles are tilted inwards just the slightest and that's combined with an advancement, it will look like utter dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 2729
Depends a little on the exact shape of your corpus mandibulae, but if the jaw angles are tilted inwards just the slightest and that's combined with an advancement, it will look like utter dogshit.
Brutal because most people have inwards tilted gonions right?

Do you have a visual example of this?

Brutal because most people have inwards tilted gonions right?
This can't be true, can it? "Most" people?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Why? View attachment 1318355If this result is achievable/recreated on me, with a little downwards projection on the chin, it would be superior to implants and much cheaper. Andrei charges 5.5k while genio+implants would be like 15k.
fuark bro, im going to get genio soon, ill def show this to my doc after my ct scan is done, really good results but my chin is flat with my mouth closed

just fyi andreishchev has a bit of a dodgy history with allegedly botching patients

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Linoob and Chadakin
Bro what the hell. I'm looking into Bimax, I'm good from the front, want a better side profile. I was told my lips would ''widen'' and to be honest, I have a bit off a small mouth with good lips, so I thought cool, added benefit, probably unlikely.

Now I'm looking at this shocked, his lips changed so much for the better. Is this Bimax too, or only Chin Wing that causes that lip change?