Does clenbuterol cause more vascularity

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
the reason bodybuilders tend to be vascular is because anabolics in competitive doses lead to decreased collagen synthesis so their skin atrophies, and also promotes angiogenesis (new vein formation), and more blood volume probably widens veins to some extent but don't quote me on that.

the reason bodybuilders tend to be vascular is because anabolics in competitive doses lead to decreased collagen synthesis so their skin atrophies, and also promotes angiogenesis (new vein formation), and more blood volume probably widens veins to some extent but don't quote me on that.
Thanks but I didn’t ask why bodybuilders (disgusting male gazers) were vascular, I asked if Clen causes vascularity

And is Clen an anabolic?

Thanks but I didn’t ask why bodybuilders (disgusting male gazers) were vascular, I asked if Clen causes vascularity

And is Clen an anabolic?
''Clenbuterol is prohibited under the category of Anabolic Agents on the WADA Prohibited List because it promotes muscle growth through anabolic properties.''

it probably does to an extend, but you have to understand the method which this happens through, it's not randomly making you more vascular, instead it's mostly just fucking up your skin.

asthma medication (oral corticosteroids) also atrophy your skin like no tomorrow.

the paper thin skin you see in people that are extremely vascular isn't due to low bodyfat, their skin is just atrophied.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
''Clenbuterol is prohibited under the category of Anabolic Agents on the WADA Prohibited List because it promotes muscle growth through anabolic properties.''

it probably does to an extend, but you have to understand the method which this happens through, it's not randomly making you more vascular, instead it's mostly just fucking up your skin.

asthma medication (oral corticosteroids) also atrophy your skin like no tomorrow.

the paper thin skin you see in people that are extremely vascular isn't due to low bodyfat, their skin is just atrophied.
How to reverse this? I doubt those people do skincare + monthly radio frequency microneedling

How to reverse this? I doubt those people do skincare + monthly radio frequency microneedling
there's some medication against it but it only shows minor improvements at best, the skin rebounds to some extend when they come off though.

but after long-term usage most of them are just fucked for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84