Does clenching your jaw show what your hypertrophied masseters would look like?

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
So atm I have slight hollow cheeks (I say slight because I have more hollowing to come as I still have some facial fat to lose). When I clench my jaw, thereby enlarging my masseters it increases the hollowing I have by a decent amount. Should I massetermaxx once I finish leaning to increase my hollow cheeks or is clenchin your jaw not a good way to indicate what your enlarged masseters would look like?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 6401
I have been wondering the same.

What I think is that it is not an accurate way to know what your masseter muscles would look like hypertrophied since when you clench your jaw you see what your masseters look flexed, not relaxed, if you hypertrophy them they would grow on size but they would still look the same when relaxed, they would just be bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@SayNoToRotting your 2 cents on this question?
I have been wondering the same.

What I think is that it is not an accurate way to know what your masseter muscles would look like hypertrophied since when you clench your jaw you see what your masseters look flexed, not relaxed, if you hypertrophy them they would grow on size but they would still look the same when relaxed, they would just be bigger.
Here's what im thinking right, clenching your jaw enlarges your masseters, so hypertrophying your masseters would do the same thing but permanently, in my case enlarge my masseters and increase my hollow cheeks, that was my thinking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@SayNoToRotting your 2 cents on this question?

Here's what im thinking right, clenching your jaw enlarges your masseters, so hypertrophying your masseters would do the same thing but permanently, in my case enlarge my masseters and increase my hollow cheeks, that was my thinking
No, Just like flexing ur bicep changes its shape clenching ur masseters changes it aswell. The muscle will grow bigger but your current shape will still be the same, just bigger

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and yang