Does constantly looking down affect your face

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Posts
1,397
Reputation
1,069
title. I look down in my bed to jerk off or watch youtube I do the same on the chair j just want to know if it affects my face if it doesnt i will happily continue to jerkol off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
If you mew, the force exerced by the tongue should compensate. I'm not sure but it could be
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 28774
bending your neck down constantly can lead to bad posture
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 28774

Similar threads

moet
Replies
8
Views
70
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
JuicyJerry
Replies
1
Views
16
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
5"11Manlet
Replies
9
Views
88
britishbomber
britishbomber
M
Replies
2
Views
100
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top