can you bs as a 16 year old and will it affect your face growth? I need an expert to explain

M

mtngod123123

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
0
So I’m 16 and steps away from being beautiful and I’ve figured bs is the way but the thing is I wanna know everything before I do it and will it affect my growth or face growth ? I wanna know everything and can I do it while I’m in puberty
 
Bonesmashing will not change ur bones, what it does instead is forming localised deposits of proteins such as collagen. However, if ur 16 i wouldn't bonesmash the chin at the front since we wouldn't want to encourage recession in the mandible.

Mark as solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: Phio
Bonesmashing will not change ur bones, what it does instead is forming localised deposits of proteins such as collagen. However, if ur 16 i wouldn't bonesmash the chin at the front since we wouldn't want to encourage recession in the mandible.

Mark as solution
you’re right thanks
 

Similar threads

oskify
Replies
14
Views
117
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
aditya ganeshan
Replies
8
Views
43
aditya ganeshan
aditya ganeshan
N
Replies
3
Views
19
noah15827
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top