Does consuming dairy products make you more estrogenic?

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game

The small study of just 18 participants found that the female sex hormones significantly increased while the male sex hormones decreased in men following the consumption of cow's milk. Estrogen levels increased significantly in all participants — men, women and children.

Studies have shown that men who consume more milk and dairy products have higher levels of estradiol, a 'female' hormone. This can lower the body's production of testosterone—the primary male sex hormone—with the effect of raising voice pitches, increasing male breasts and erectile dysfunction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 17829
yes because they inject hormones into the cows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BoneDensity and Deleted member 17311
@AscendingHero

nope i feel energized after i drink milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
one of the best foods you can consume if it's raw and from pasture raised cows

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
all dairy isn't equal they're going to have to provide more details than ''dairy products'' some contain next to no lactose at all such as aged cheeses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Another jewish study.

Just drink raw kefir from grassfed cows and enjoy your gains.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
What about pasteurized milk?
Destroys the milk:

- kills benefitial bacteria
- destroys enzymes that aid in digestion
- denatures protein
- almost always they skim the milk to 3.6% fat when real milk is approx 4-7% fat which is good as it lessens the insulin spike and gives more fat-soluble vitamins
- most likely the milks comes from sick cows, hence why they need to heat it up, otherwise it's undrinkable
- tastes like water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 17311 and 6 others
yes, milk is in the staple diet for male prostitutes in pederastic/faggotistic societies since the antiquity, milk prolongs neoteny in men.
pederasts in ancient romans and greeks used to force-feed milk to young male prostitutes, afghan becchabazists still do it
islamic prophet muhammed encouraged his followers to drink camel and sheep milk, he used to drink milk on a regular basis too

there is a close connection between faggotry and milk consumption
no animal drinks milk after a certain age, it's called "weaning", all mammalian mothers force their offspring to stop drinking it after a certain age, even a lot many of them become extremely violent to their own offspring (e.g. cats, tigers, lions, chimps, monkeys, dogs, wolves), there is a reason behind it

only humans drink milk in their adulthood, this is not natural and used to be practiced by faggots exclusively

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 17311
Get you some nice, cold, raw milk yakhi
ABE2D3FE EAFE 4A99 8377 76260C592A1A

:feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 15827
yes, milk is in the staple diet for male prostitutes in pederastic/faggotistic societies since the antiquity, milk prolongs neoteny in men.
pederasts in ancient romans and greeks used to force-feed milk to young male prostitutes, afghan becchabazists still do it
islamic prophet muhammed encouraged his followers to drink camel and sheep milk, he used to drink milk on a regular basis too

there is a close connection between faggotry and milk consumption
no animal drinks milk after a certain age, it's called "weaning", all mammalian mothers force their offspring to stop drinking it after a certain age, even a lot many of them become extremely violent to their own offspring (e.g. cats, tigers, lions, chimps, monkeys, dogs, wolves), there is a reason behind it

only humans drink milk in their adulthood, this is not natural and used to be practiced by faggots exclusively
@Prettyboy :lul::lul::lul:

If I drink carton milk nothing changes, but if I drink it raw my stomach fucking explodes and I keep farting for the next 3 hours :lul:

need to drink more to get a proper resistance :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: mogging