Zephir
Alain Delon 12 1
Main qimg 6d20d2022d9522dc7299fdc1ea32e529
A6d4roN 700b

Looks like one is higher tbh

Mirin his brows in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11770
I would argue that one way to measure would be how tall are the hollow cheeks. O'Pry has very tall hollow cheeks and is known to have high cheekbones, maybe as high as they can get. I think Delon is medium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
I would argue that one way to measure would be how tall are the hollow cheeks. O'Pry has very tall hollow cheeks and is known to have high cheekbones, maybe as high as they can get. I think Delon is medium.
Makes sense. It's just confusing how the widest part of his skull is located almost above his eyes, which would usually indicate very highset cheekbones, pretty unusual.

Hollow cheeks also have more to do with lack of buccal fat than overall cheekbone size / position I think

Makes sense. It's just confusing how the widest part of his skull is located almost above his eyes, which would usually indicate very highset cheekbones, pretty unusual.

Hollow cheeks also have more to do with lack of buccal fat than overall cheekbone size / position I think
Presence of hollow cheeks is determined by amount of fat. Size of hollow cheeks is definitely determined by position of cheekbones. Look at young Depp for example, he has low cheekbones and his hollow cheeks are short and have a small area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770