Does (diet) tonic water consumption on a daily basis breed acne?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Had a spike of recent. Wondering if it’s not only the shite I’ve been eating of recent or overwearing of some clothes or my expensive routine not working by being in shit wrong order and in over-abundance?

Diet is replacing the sugar with sweeteners. On the plus side they’re in glass bottles meanwhile the still/sparkling is in plastics.

Guess I’ll have to hard restart all of the above and see where I’m at in a week or two..

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Tell me when u find out

Tell me when u find out
Would have been less retarded from you if you said "dnr". Site needs to be renamed as dumbentitledzoomers.org

@MakinItHappen
@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and wsada
YES IT DOES

"Tonic water is known to cause fixed eruptions, which is a type of skin reaction to drugs,[15] due to the quinine content. Various scientific journals have reported the repeated intake of tonic water can cause fixed eruptions with varying severity, with one reporting the onset of Stevens–Johnson syndrome.[16] The cases of fixed eruptions were seen after the patients drank tonic water, by itself or mixed with gin. Some symptoms of the fixed eruptions include pigmented macules, high fever, erythematous plaques, and bullae.[17][18]
"

• Woah
Reactions: infini
YES IT DOES

"Tonic water is known to cause fixed eruptions, which is a type of skin reaction to drugs,[15] due to the quinine content. Various scientific journals have reported the repeated intake of tonic water can cause fixed eruptions with varying severity, with one reporting the onset of Stevens–Johnson syndrome.[16] The cases of fixed eruptions were seen after the patients drank tonic water, by itself or mixed with gin. Some symptoms of the fixed eruptions include pigmented macules, high fever, erythematous plaques, and bullae.[17][18]
"
Cheers thx mate it means alot. Damn. Strange when the tonic diet (sweeteners instead of sugar) is in glass water and cheaper than the more higher still/sparkling plastic bottles at my locals. What is quinine?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday