Does downward growth make nose longer?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
The guy on the right has poor projection too but has long midface.
Is it irreversible even with double jaw or facepull?

Attachments

• main-qimg-4fda9150ba0fbfe75a3a2ae6702945b4-1.png
    main-qimg-4fda9150ba0fbfe75a3a2ae6702945b4-1.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 271
Yes, your entire skull will increase in height

For example

Downward to Forward Growth
345tgf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Yes, your entire skull will increase in height

For example

Downward to Forward Growth
View attachment 148710
I think I really did grow downwards since middle school age. I probably snored and mouthbreathed when I was sleeping.

But then again, increased nose length cannot be arranged even with double jaw surgery? Gotta just live with it?

I think I really did grow downwards since middle school age. I probably snored and mouthbreathed when I was sleeping.

But then again, increased nose length cannot be arranged even with double jaw surgery? Gotta just live with it?

The gif that i posted you can see changes in the ENTIRE skull, so, it's hard to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Long nose isnt fixable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Averagecel
its not a long nose, downward growth just makes your nose more projected than it should be, its not "literally vertically longer" vertical length is the same, there are various ethnicities that have naturally short or long noses (slavs vs arabs for example)

its not a long nose, downward growth just makes your nose more projected than it should be, its not "literally vertically longer" vertical length is the same, there are various ethnicities that have naturally short or long noses (slavs vs arabs for example)
Wdym more projected?
I know it gets more projected but it gets longer too.
If downward growth didnt make nose longer and just make it more projected it is better than forward growth lol

Wdym more projected?
I know it gets more projected but it gets longer too.
If downward growth didnt make nose longer and just make it more projected it is better than forward growth lol
I meant to say that downward growth more creates an illusion of a longer nose relative to the rest of the face, if you have a narrow not wide face then your nose relative to other features will look longer, I don't think downward growth can literally make the nose longer, it can make the tip downturned maybe

here you can see how her face grew downwards but the absolute length/height of the nose is still the same

I meant to say that downward growth more creates an illusion of a longer nose relative to the rest of the face, if you have a narrow not wide face then your nose relative to other features will look longer, I don't think downward growth can literally make the nose longer, it can make the tip downturned maybe
View attachment 148738
here you can see how her face grew downwards but the absolute length/height of the nose is still the same
Then its relieving I guess thanks anyway

How do you think of that image tho?
345tgf

Interesting. I don’t have a long nose yet long philtrum, making my midface longer :feelswah: with my lower third covered I look like a textbook chad ngl

Interesting. I don’t have a long nose yet long philtrum, making my midface longer :feelswah: with my lower third covered I look like a textbook chad ngl
Whites are mostly good looking as fuck

Then its relieving I guess thanks anyway

How do you think of that image tho?View attachment 148741
I don't know, I think the tip of the nose becomes downturned if you are an excessive mouth breather, the nose on the first frame of that gif looks like andrians brody's nose
5928f7c20c8bffd605f61c7e38e6197b  adrien brody action figures

But then there are worse examples of recession where that doesnt happen
Mouth breather

I don't know, I think the tip of the nose becomes downturned if you are an excessive mouth breather, the nose on the first frame of that gif looks like andrians brody's nose
View attachment 148769
But then there are worse examples of recession where that doesnt happen
View attachment 148767
The mouthbreather you posted doesnt really seem to have longer nose too. I guess it doesnt make nose longer

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
@SayNoToRotting

i have tension tip so it makes my nose droopy