Does Dr Ramieri do bimax for purely aesthetic reasons or do you have to be fucked up?

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
I would like to get a bimax to improve my aesthetics and ascend, but I don't know whether it is worth flying to Italy only for him to tell me he won't operate because I don't have malocclusion.

ty

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
get an online consultation first like.. he'll tell you there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Cosmetic.

Bimax is a cosmetic surgery. There's barely any "health" reasons to get bimax. The only reason a surgeon would deny you bimax is if you're either already forward grown, or your bite isn't fucked up enough for insurance to pay the $50k+ surgery rate if you're in a country with an expensive healthcare system.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Oberyn and Deleted member 20914
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, SOS-Sonic and Creatine
That's retarded, there are many. Underbite, overbite, open bite, sleep apnea...
You're retarded if you think that an underbite, overbite, or open bite is detrimental to your health. Maybe to your mental health since you'll get no bitches.

Only sleep apnea applies, but most of the time sleep apnea is caused by other things.

TMDJ and Tooth Decay
99% of bimax patients don't have those and not all malocclusions cause those. TMJ is mostly due to asymmetry. Most bite issues are simply a cosmetic flaw.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Ofc he does. Here are a lot of users that went to him just for aesthetic reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back