Does eating clean mean you have to autisticly calorie count bland shit, or can you still cook for taste from scratch, just cut out alcohol and sugar?

R

Rotter

Iron
What does eating clean mean, I love cooking but is chicken brocolli and rice just a steroidal celebrity meme, can you still cook like a chef? Lots of protein, vegetables, herbs and spices should be fine but cooks often prefer fattier cuts of meat- bacon, chicken thighs, pork belly etc- and lots of fat in cheese butter olive oil eggs and obviously carbs in pasta, bread,rice and pizza. Cooking from scratch.

Is this acceptable? any particular cuisines to avoid ( French is fat heavy, Japanese may be leaner). Maybe cook well for 5 days eat like an autist for 2?. Aim goal isn't to bodybuild but lean/athlete max

What does eating clean mean, I love cooking but is chicken brocolli and rice just a steroidal celebrity meme, can you still cook like a chef? Lots of protein, vegetables, herbs and spices should be fine but cooks often prefer fattier cuts of meat- bacon, chicken thighs, pork belly etc- and lots of fat in cheese butter olive oil eggs and obviously carbs in pasta, bread,rice and pizza. Cooking from scratch.

Is this acceptable? any particular cuisines to avoid ( French is fat heavy, Japanese may be leaner). Maybe cook well for 5 days eat like an autist for 2?. Aim goal isn't to bodybuild but lean/athlete max
Just eat fruit, meat ,egg, honey and rice Don't even count you will lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
what's ur goal? i eat like shit and im 12% bodyfat, i do cardio to burn off the cals plus i workout 7 days. U dont have to eat super srict

• +1
Reactions: piec
what's ur goal? i eat like shit and im 12% bodyfat, i do cardio to burn off the cals plus i workout 7 days. U dont have to eat super srict
Anywhere from Gendry in game of thrones - not too crazy a physique- to marvel actor or Ronaldo physique. But being athletic with a jawline and 6 pack really

Just cut out shit foods like fast food, drink a shit ton of water, don't overeat, and minimize carbs. It's never the end of the world if you get a cheat meal or high-carb meal in once in a while, as long as you're consistent you'll be okay. Unless you're going for some crazy physique goals

Just cut out shit foods like fast food, drink a shit ton of water, don't overeat, and minimize carbs. It's never the end of the world if you get a cheat meal or high-carb meal in once in a while, as long as you're consistent you'll be okay. Unless you're going for some crazy physique goals
Cutting out fast food is fine, but I love a 1500 calorie pasta meal, overflowing the plate. Actually suboptimally losing weight as a lazycell by just eating once a day and protein powder or salads.

Phyisque goal would be athletic/female gazed really rather than bodybuilder

I don't count calories autistically, but my body fat is 13%

Cutting out fast food is fine, but I love a 1500 calorie pasta meal, overflowing the plate. Actually suboptimally losing weight as a lazycell by just eating once a day and protein powder or salads.

Phyisque goal would be athletic/female gazed really rather than bodybuilder
Yeah that works too but you might end up looking like a concentration camp prisoner

Yeah that works too but you might end up looking like a concentration camp prisoner
Always been fat so I'll take it for jawline gains. I don't go over 1k calorie deficit on average.
I'm making sure to eat more protein though as the last time I lost weight I lost 15 kg and looked fairly similar in the body so must've lost muscle

Just go lowcarb my negro

What's the point of looking good if you can't eat pasta, potatoes or bread?

The chad gluttonous normie > virgin clean eating chad
theres a way, carb cycling - you can eat them but only on your first meal of the day and after lifting weights/workouts/doing sports, the other meals go lowcarb/no carb

when I get in prime shape is when im doing carb cycling

Enough protein
Enough carbs
Enough fat

As simple as that

theres a way, carb cycling - you can eat them but only on your first meal of the day and after lifting weights/workouts/doing sports, the other meals go lowcarb/no carb

when I get in prime shape is when im doing carb cycling
If you have enough spare time to train like an athlete or do sports every day can you have tonnes of carbs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back