Does every single user of this site have bad mental health?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Posts
751
Reputation
1,770
I am not sure if I have actually seen a user who was content, happy and at peace with his life.
 
Everyone here is ugly and seething. It's fucking pathetic. I can't stand being around people who are not good looking because they are always in a bad mood.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, Detective, Deleted member 25713 and 3 others
All of us are either incels with the blackpill mindset or ascended chads that still have Non NT incel mindset
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Detective, emeraldglass and 2 others
All of us are either incels with the blackpill mindset or ascended chads that still have Non NT incel mindset
I have severe BDD and ASPD personally
 
The BP single-handedly gave me depression.
 
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
I am not sure if I have actually seen a user who was content, happy and at peace with his life.
present
swerve lebron james GIF by NBA
i made life my bitch.
 
i'm beyond all horizons
 

Similar threads

rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Serious Health check-up
Replies
10
Views
38
Hollywood
Hollywood
EstradiolUser
Replies
4
Views
26
SuperMutantMaxxer
SuperMutantMaxxer
Br3inz
Replies
0
Views
49
Br3inz
Br3inz
Ichigoat1998
Replies
2
Views
42
bournetrades
bournetrades
ParisianMogger191
Replies
5
Views
75
liunars
liunars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top