Does eye area matter more than we think?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
img_091933-jpg.606336

@copingvolcel is 6'4, white, still can't get no hoes.

His eye area is bad, nose is bad, he's white, but he doesn't really look "white" you know what I mean?
He also doesn't have blue eyes
He has a pretty good jaw.
Maybe we are underestimating eye area?
we would need to morph his eye and nose to see if he would look like a chad
This is also definition that face > height

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573, Mr.cope, Chadrapist and 5 others
yes eye area can ruin your whole face and life , and its the hardest to fix especially if you have dark colored eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9852, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
eye area is very important. it makes you attractive or subhumanity. i have bulging eyes with upper eyelid exposure and shitty under eye support.. you can imagine how ""attractive"" i am

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Mr.cope, NormieKilla and 3 others
yes eye area can ruin your whole face and life , and its the hardest to fix especially if you have dark colored eyes
Eye area is most important

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, TheAnomaly, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
U can fix sclera show with almond eye surgery which is lifefuel, but yeah ur right most of the other eye problems like negative orbital vector, that shit cost a lot of money and can actually make u go blind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9380
everything is important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Be_ConfidentBro, 6’1cel and 4 others
U can fix sclera show with almond eye surgery which is lifefuel
the problem is that eye surgery is the most expensive and the most risky one with low chance of succeeding 100%

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
The gu obviously one of the most un neurotypical people judging by his constant essays

The reason he isn’t slaying is cuz he’s a massive autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Chadrapist, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
everything is important
yes. threads that are like 'is X everything' is so dumb cuz there's too many factors account for.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
His mouth area and nose are also bad.

You can't a pretty boy without a good eye area.
You can't look high class without a good eye area.

The jaw / chin / maxilla represent masculinity
The zygos, nose, eye area represent beauty / aesthetics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Mr.cope, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
yes. threads that are like 'is X everything' is so dumb cuz there's too many factors account for.
individual features don't make someone attractive, your overall harmony does.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 9344
yeah, I think everything comes into play.What might halo someone might not halo another.

individual features don't make someone attractive, your overall harmony does.

True but fixing a BAD feature will increase your attractiveness and improve your harmony.

Would you call that a good browridge?

Needs to fringemaxx because he has a wide + compact face and fringe would make him more prettyboy.

I can't figure out why this dude struggle. His face is clearly no Chaddy, but he looks like a regular normie to me. And he has the height, which should at least make him land girls in the 4-5 range effortlessly, sometimes 6's as well.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and TheAnomaly
Eye shape is more important than eye area.

eye area is very important. it makes you attractive or subhumanity. i have bulging eyes with upper eyelid exposure and shitty under eye support.. you can imagine how ""attractive"" i am

I have seen good eyes even with upper eyelid exposure.. Of course it will look better without it but it does not ruin it completely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
I can't figure out why this dude struggle. His face is clearly no Chaddy, but he looks like a regular normie to me. And he has the height, which should at least make him land girls in the 4-5 range effortlessly, sometimes 6's as well.

I think he has never tried and when you have bad self esteem its sometimes hard to approach women.

I think he has never tried and when you have bad self esteem its sometimes hard to approach women.
Why does he have a bad self-esteem ? Approaching women is a meme, if it doesn't happen somewhat naturally, then it indicates your low-value in the eyes of females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Why does he have a bad self-esteem ? Approaching women is a meme, if it doesn't happen somewhat naturally, then it indicates your low-value in the eyes of females.

If people made fun of you when you where young they will make you feel bad for decades. It causes trauma. You think you are bad looking even if in reality you are not.. Thats why some people arent even trying.

373B71B8 6A0D 4569 B987 2344B660BA64

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
img_091933-jpg.606336

His eye area is bad, nose is bad, he's white, but he doesn't really look "white" you know what I mean?
he looks green tbh

img_091933-jpg.606336

You're wrong, I do have blue eyes but they are of a darker shade, sometimes they even look green, depending on how the picture is taken. That picture was taken in the dark after sunset and I used artificial lighting in a computer program to increase it so it's fake, it's not genuine.

Here is genuine proof that I have blue eyes, the photo here is taken with my phone and not edited.

I have blue eyes

Also, here is how my photo from my rating thread looked like before I used artificial lighting, it looks even worse:

118356387 1898532376937047 3289382361998222778 n 1

Last edited:
I have seen good eyes even with upper eyelid exposure.. Of course it will look better without it but it does not ruin it completely.
yes but little bit of upper eyelid exposure is actually good and actually preferable and better than fully hooded which makes you look like a neanderthaler or an alien. in my case its mild so not desirable at all.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
You're wrong, I do have blue eyes but they are of a darker shade, sometimes they even look green, depending on how the picture is taken. That picture was taken in the dark after sunset and I used artificial lighting in a computer program to increase it so it's fake, it's not genuine.

Here is genuine proof that I have blue eyes, the photo here is taken with my phone and not edited.

View attachment 734876
you have blue-grey eyes

• +1
img_091933-jpg.606336

his eye area isnt even bad lol. its above average even. mine is truly bad.

yes but little bit of upper eyelid exposure is actually good and actually preferable and better than fully hooded which makes you look like a neanderthaler or an alien. in my case its mild so not desirable at all.
Yeah I have seen that many hollywood actors actually have an eye area like mine, I noticed that when I watched Supernatural again after spending a few months here on the forum, Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester in the show) has very visible upper and lower eyelids like me, and women still find him to be extremely attractive. Also, Tom Welling has similar facial features as me but he looks better just because of the phenotype.

So, plastic surgeries are just a way of coping because our looks are mostly defined by our phenotype which can't be changed no matter how many eye surgeries we do. So, if you have an ugly phenotype, you have to deal with it. In my case, I don't look so bad because I'm white and I don't have a nerdy phenotype like many guys have and that's what helps me, but I don't have a chad phenotype either.

The reason why I look so normie is because my grandmother on my mother's side was below average in looks while my grandmother on my father's side was average in looks, my parents were average in looks when they were younger, so I wasn't going to be anything more than that. If your parents were Chad and Stacy though, usually you'll become Chad, or even if it's only one parent who is very good looking, you can inherit those genes, in my case, that would have been impossible. At least, I inherited a very good height while my little brother stopped growing at 5 foot 9, and the height difference is amazing because he never gets checked out by women, but I do and for me it happens a lot, for him it never happens. Heightmogging is legit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and NormieKilla
Yeah I have seen that many hollywood actors actually have an eye area like mine, I noticed that when I watched Supernatural again after spending a few months here on the forum, Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester in the show) has very visible upper and lower eyelids like me, and women still find him to be extremely attractive. Also, Tom Welling has similar facial features as me but he looks better just because of the phenotype.

So, plastic surgeries are just a way of coping because our looks are mostly defined by our phenotype which can't be changed no matter how many eye surgeries we do. So, if you have an ugly phenotype, you have to deal with it. In my case, I don't look so bad because I'm white and I don't have a nerdy phenotype like many guys have and that's what helps me, but I don't have a chad phenotype either.

The reason why I look so normie is because my grandmother on my mother's side was below average in looks while my grandmother on my father's side was average in looks, my parents were average in looks when they were younger, so I wasn't going to be anything more than that. If your parents were Chad and Stacy though, usually you'll become Chad, or even if it's only one parent who is very good looking, you can inherit those genes, in my case, that would have been impossible. At least, I inherited a very good height while my little brother stopped growing at 5 foot 9, and the height difference is amazing because he never gets checked out by women, but I do and for me it happens a lot, for him it never happens. Heightmogging is legit.
PS may not ascend you to Chad level but it sure does a difference to someone's looks. Saying that it's cope is BS

PS may not ascend you to Chad level but it sure does a difference to someone's looks. Saying that it's cope is BS
The only surgery that helps a lot would be a jaw surgery or a lefort for someone who is recessed. If you're not recessed, no amount of surgeries will fix you and that is my point.

The best forms of looksmaxxing you can do after a jaw surgery or if you don't require one are gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing. Everything else is cope and a waste of time unless you have a crooked nose or bug eyes but that is not the case for most people.

DD2237D3 0945 47A0 A87C 780D35FA4D11
EF9FF55E 699D 4698 98A3 CE0A61248282

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and randomuser2407
The only surgery that helps a lot would be a jaw surgery or a lefort for someone who is recessed. If you're not recessed, no amount of surgeries will fix you and that is my point.

The best forms of looksmaxxing you can do after a jaw surgery or if you don't require one are gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing. Everything else is cope and a waste of time unless you have a crooked nose or bug eyes but that is not the case for most people.
You are contradicting yourself buddy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201015-150808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201015-150808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 53
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 52

If you have good jaw big noses fits better.. Just look how recessed the white guys jaw are in first pic.. In after pic his chin are much longer. That pic is fraud Rhino plasty AD.

Last edited:
No, I'm not, my point is that rhinoplasties and eye surgeries won't really help for most guys.
You sure need to have an acceptable pheno and ratios for it to help you

Yeah, but exactly like I said, most guys don't have that problem, most guys don't have a bad nose, myself included, people here think that I should have a tiny nose but on my big head that would just look weird. Unless your nose is as crooked as the guys in the pictures, you don't need a rhinoplasty and doing it when you don't need it can either do nothing or ruin your looks if it's botched.

Yeah, but exactly like I said, most guys don't have that problem, most guys don't have a bad nose, myself included, people here think that I should have a tiny nose but on my big head that would just look weird. Unless your nose is as crooked as the guys in the pictures, you don't need a rhinoplasty and doing it when you don't need it can either do nothing or ruin your looks if it's botched.

Your nose is completely normal. I dont even understand why people suggest rhino for you.

• +1
Your face is pretty correct. The only thing that doesn't let you stand out is your eyes (not gonna say they fail you). They are not ugly but their shape makes you look like nothing special. Visiting Taban could definitely change your life.

img_091933-jpg.606336

predator eyes + browridge looks comical

img_091933-jpg.606336

Yes eye area is hardest to fix but it's not most important the maxilla is most important to aesthetics

Overall you look good I think if you fixed your somewhat bulging eyes and put on muscle you could be above average

no. if u r 6 4 and white and not deformed and u r not getting laid, the problem is unironically ur personality. (he is prob autistic, that's what i mean)