does facelift widen mouth

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i'm wondering if most facelifts widen the mouth or could be altered to do so. when i stretch my temples and cheeks away from my face it gives me a sharper more angular look and even gives the illusion that my face is wider. i don't want a commissuroplasty and risking looking uncanny. i'm young but i don't see why they couldn't perform something of the sort if i asked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
i'm wondering if most facelifts widen the mouth or could be altered to do so. when i stretch my temples and cheeks away from my face it gives me a sharper more angular look and even gives the illusion that my face is wider. i don't want a commissuroplasty and risking looking uncanny. i'm young but i don't see why they couldn't perform something of the sort if i asked.
No, it doesn't. unless you get botched: then yes. The tension needed to widen the mouth under facelift is too high to be used in the procedure, and leads to a look like this:
plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-3.jpg

It can lift the corners of the mouth up though, which might give an illusion of a wider mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No, it doesn't. unless you get botched: then yes. The tension needed to widen the mouth under facelift is too high to be used in the procedure, and leads to a look like this:
plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-3.jpg

It can lift the corners of the mouth up though, which might give an illusion of a wider mouth.
couldn't they just stretch my skin up in the same way i do it in my mirror?

if not idk what to do for my mouth then, maybe bimax will make it wider or something from stretching the skin but that's unlikely. plus i already have a wide palate so it's just my lips

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
If you want to look like a lady i posted above
science is so retarded you can't even stretch your skin up to make yourself look exotic chad without botching yourself

No facelift when your giga old cell truecel. Young face lift will fuck you for life
then how am i supposed to widen my mouth and get more angular features