Does facial hair save me at all? I’m current Ltn curious if it helps ascend me or not

marsh3386

marsh3386

Iron
IMG 6092
IMG 6079
IMG 6693

You have a bit of a babyface, so facial hair helps with making you look more mature. Not entirely sure if that's a good thing though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
From pedophile to rapist

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I suits you and makes a big improvement. Maybe experiment with different beard styles too

Not everyone can experiment with different styles if they can't grow a full beard
Yeah I can’t grow a full one yet but I’m getting there I have decent coverage for my age and all guys in my family grow good beards so I’m not too worried about it never happening.

Look up the lip widening shit from this forum, your eyes and nose look aspie but you have a good jaw except for the lips, also you don't need devices to widen lips you can literally just pull them apart for sets and keep them moisturized and over time they'll get wider
What does aspie mean?

Look up the lip widening shit from this forum, your eyes and nose look aspie but you have a good jaw except for the lips, also you don't need devices to widen lips you can literally just pull them apart for sets and keep them moisturized and over time they'll get wider
What does aspie mean?