does finasteride fin/dut feminize your looks?

eyecon

eyecon

Iron
Can using 5AR inhibitors feminize you even post-puberty? Or halt natural dimorphism that occurs as you grow up to age 25? If this is the case would using a localised anti-androgens like RU58841 until peak dimorphism is reached in the mid-twenties before starting fin/dut to save hair and development be a smarter move?

if by feminize you mean your skin looks better then yes, but only if you consider looking worse to be manly.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, boss8055 and Clavicular
if by feminize you mean your skin looks better then yes, but only if you consider looking worse to be manly.
omg @Clavicular saw my thread. Clav what do u think bro

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
i don't get that last bit, but only i you consider looking worse to be manly what does that mean?

i don't get that last bit, but only i you consider looking worse to be manly what does that mean?
dht affects your skin, most acne in adults is related to it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you can get gyno due to the raised estrogen which is happening to me

my test is probably crashed from starving rn so i changing my diet for a minor calorie deficit seeing if it helps counter the estro

other than I highly doubt it, I'm genetically sensitive to gyno so the small estrogen increase is causing me issues

Sorry to be stupid here but tf does fin/dut do 💀 like what benefits? i know it decreases hairloss right?