does giant / @realsurgerymax work with surgeons in the US? would like a custom jaw implant

I dont see him working with anyone really

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
i thought he doesnt like US surgeons? @RealSurgerymax

i thought he doesnt like US surgeons? @RealSurgerymax
The most experienced are in Rome or Istanbul. The US attachment is usually misinformed thinking it's safer when its lower quality (silicone) for double the cost and a less experienced surgeon. US-Only is an annoying stubborn attachment for people to have, tbh. But if you really want to stay in US I have a few good ones for implants. None for OBO - Istanbul-Only, Non-negotiable.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
The most experienced are in Rome or Istanbul. The US attachment is usually misinformed thinking it's safer when its lower quality (silicone) for double the cost and a less experienced surgeon. US-Only is an annoying stubborn attachment for people to have, tbh. But if you really want to stay in US I have a few good ones for implants. None for OBO - Istanbul-Only, Non-negotiable.
Who are the U.S. surgeons?

@RealSurgerymax wait whats ur opinion on Dr. Regina Rodman. I just found out about her and her website says she does brow bone / supras, and I saw a post where u were praising her but is deleted now