Does going to the ward even work?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
@_MVP_ @BrahminBoss @the BULL

they want me in the ward because I have emotional trauma, PTSD, that needs to be resolved.

1 hour/week (normal mental-healthcare here) they say, isn't enough. So I need to go to the ward and get multiple days of therapy,

they say 16hours/week.

U think there's any point in this?

They have told me, explained to me, in which way my brain is fucked due to childhood abuse.
And I can agree, I agree with them, that it is indeed fucked because of this shit. But it is because I have told them that his is how my life was.

I have told them: look, this is how my life was as a child. These were my experiences.

They tell me:
'Wow that is insane, your parents are abusers, your environment was dogshit, you should've never experienced anything like this. It is inhumane.

As a result:
'Your personality is fucked, your emotional development is fucked, everything is fucked. Buddy, you are a teenager mentally, undeveloped, severe trauma, its over.'

The only reason why you have got this far in life, is because you have coped with highIQ. You have high IQ and have learned to cope with your emotional trauma in an above average way.

You have faked a normal life as good as you can with your highIQ and this is how far you have gotten. Now your life is degrading because you have to deal with your trauma in the end.

And now it's over. You are degrading into drugs-use to cope any further and your life is coming to and end.

What can I do? Is this cope?

@Primalsplit they sending me to the ward buddyboyo, but what is the alternative. Do more drugs? Its over.

over.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, TechnoBoss, randomop and 2 others
I mean do the schizos u tagged look mentally healthy? No offence but one is a 30 yo in multiple incel forums who thinks he’s a genius

The other is a fat shitskin dieting for years now chocking himself in every pic in order to look human taking naked pics with his granny

And ofc an Italian schizo imagining stacies and JBs approaching him on the street

If anything these guys are proof that the system doesn’t do shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, dopaminebeyondfried, nofap and 4 others
I mean do the schizos u tagged look mentally healthy? No offence but one is a 30 yo in multiple incel forums who thinks he’s a genius
He's smarter than most people. He isn't a genius, but he realizes who he is, where he is at, and where he wants to be instead.

The average person can't even get this far.
He still has a lot to learn, but the fact he knows this already makes him smarter than most of us.

Cut him some slack. He is smarter than most people.

Most people are stuck in a mental-loop. Maybe you realize this, maybe you aren't old enough yet.
The other is a fat shitskin dieting for years now chocking himself in every pic in order to look human taking naked pics with his granny
Just because he struggles with dealing with the basics of looksmaxxing: being lean. Doesn't mean that he is inferior as a person in any way.

If being lean was easy, then everyone would've been lean. Instead we see that the majority of people in the world are fat if/not obese.
Cut him some slack.
And ofc an Italian schizo imagining stacies and JBs approaching him on the street
This is nothing strange.

I have also encountered stacies being nice to me at some point, but also being rejected by beckies at another point. I can completely relate to him.

What's the conclusion? Is that we lack consistent social validation. When you are starved of social validation, the social validation that you do get becomes too turbulent.

If anything these guys are proof that the system doesn’t do shit
'the system' is indeed garbage.

You can't rely on the system. You can only rely on yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and incel194012940
He's smarter than most people. He isn't a genius, but he realizes who he is, where he is at, and where he wants to be instead.

The average person can't even get this far.
He still has a lot to learn, but the fact he knows this already makes him smarter than most of us.

Cut him some slack. He is smarter than most people.

Most people are stuck in a mental-loop. Maybe you realize this, maybe you aren't old enough yet.

Just because he struggles with dealing with the basics of looksmaxxing: being lean. Doesn't mean that he is inferior as a person in any way.

If being lean was easy, then everyone would've been lean. Instead we see that the majority of people in the world are fat if/not obese.
Cut him some slack.

This is nothing strange.

I have also encountered stacies being nice to me at some point, but also being rejected by beckies at another point. I can completely relate to him.

What's the conclusion? Is that we lack consistent social validation. When you are starved of social validation, the social validation that you do get becomes too turbulent.

'the system' is indeed garbage.

You can't rely on the system. You can only rely on yourself.
Sure increasing ur iq by reading fucking wekpedia is what Einstein used to do

Being a schizo deluded currycel choking himself and making edits of himself is normal

And the BULL definitely has car’s honking their horns every time they pass through his house because they wanna see the BULL slay definitely none of them are schizos

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Sure increasing ur iq by reading fucking wekpedia is what Einstein used to do

Being a schizo deluded currycel choking himself and making edits of himself is normal

And the BULL definitely has car’s honking their horns every time they pass through his house because they wanna see the BULL slay definitely none of them are schizos
None of this matters in the end anyways.
All of them are incels, and most of men are incels.

AP1GczN0HgcppwIvODgcjP2475RYW_jaKiJrxNXsZ_YM4-up0XvcrZAEN_8Pca5A03lhN-EIPBR_J7QXjjDnFcvZWQqiCuzHJJjL-z330cUWHqINaHwZpD5p3GFJgmJzZJcM0FtG7a7PqS3Age2NqixvkODxWeGtSVE8UT7WAHTG3vUOdX6c2rEEQqA20pFaFB95-XdpklPHIN0cPOFVCldM0Um8PGjnS0KAKHFJfhux164MC0UQkUsriBxVGn4lUcMh9_poCx8iPWmgSzkSSEEx8TmbiL5nMXUhPjNUGATPnk5vCN-qiq-C2JkXiHomTqKnDQih6VMeV-diEkm_nILjylLZzuNkFUCWR0KiczIBQ8BSIK7asUfWByTd6U-eNA9qUgq9kD8bibXHyUG2n2WQXvWzCdtQeRYL_yQefVf0CDIZyvkAuzuQXs7w0ALSHdbkxpnX7jJRRG10OlDhcqGmScmHVnOWRUebPUZTCyhuGBOeRlIE0JZeDTaNdCJc7DzynOSzRxREdq7eGS3nCRTVFXgPj6eUHLM0DVwvhjPAv-4LmmWsfWUc2UdUohWn6FKavsmpw2iYUIOyNa8vsdnbRh7vDQMXWoFycufCzYhLNcss3KKtFpqfvqsWj2HTEnMsVZjRQUiXVPZl3uGtbyuHUJ7dx4xzS-sSXJPvBvbRYby8EH9H8lOenOkVGFdih88Ey955p2Ykwy4MF9UcW0RFyLwaNNuM55xj-auzXfAFC4cv6fBbXTPSw9GRxn3Qu2KBinq-GO7yoVgr_0poPoADdqnSBhfVcISQHOVgiugciYZF9KXPGc0bIM96CW4H8zYGyeEc0zc5cY9I4XsI91G-FJwVdD8ROy99q_6nLl_VBGYF-4n2ij9ZSV3DIXu30S2x_k6rizg7zEu5vakm4wN3Jm8Q6Mryx8wjvHUmZYlIyTeiCVS0-2AJe-33TQA=w1064-h1421-s-no-gm

I am incel.

You can be 'good-looking' and still women will treat you like filth.

In the end all we can conclude is that women are filth, women are garbage.

we are here to realize on .org that females are irrelevant, their opinions are garbage

I been to the ward twice. My life has only gotten worse

@_MVP_ @BrahminBoss @the BULL

they want me in the ward because I have emotional trauma, PTSD, that needs to be resolved.

1 hour/week (normal mental-healthcare here) they say, isn't enough. So I need to go to the ward and get multiple days of therapy,

they say 16hours/week.

U think there's any point in this?

They have told me, explained to me, in which way my brain is fucked due to childhood abuse.
And I can agree, I agree with them, that it is indeed fucked because of this shit. But it is because I have told them that his is how my life was.

I have told them: look, this is how my life was as a child. These were my experiences.

They tell me:
'Wow that is insane, your parents are abusers, your environment was dogshit, you should've never experienced anything like this. It is inhumane.

As a result:
'Your personality is fucked, your emotional development is fucked, everything is fucked. Buddy, you are a teenager mentally, undeveloped, severe trauma, its over.'

The only reason why you have got this far in life, is because you have coped with highIQ. You have high IQ and have learned to cope with your emotional trauma in an above average way.

You have faked a normal life as good as you can with your highIQ and this is how far you have gotten. Now your life is degrading because you have to deal with your trauma in the end.

And now it's over. You are degrading into drugs-use to cope any further and your life is coming to and end.

What can I do? Is this cope?

@Primalsplit they sending me to the ward buddyboyo, but what is the alternative. Do more drugs? Its over.

over.
Try it out I guess. But don't hold too much faith in modern psychology necessarily. Make your own judge ment.

It's funny, but as a side note: I've been treated badly by LTBs and somewhat dismissive by MTBs too, but had HTBs even approach me etc. (but some HTBs were also hostile/dismissive) And Stacylite+ was always nice and polite towards me. Girls are human too and sometimes they're coping by treating you badly if you mog them.

It used to bother me before I recieved attention and when I was insecure about it. But some positive experiences fixed that. I won't give a shit if some stupid LTB acts rude to me for no reason if I just got treated warmly by a Stacylite the day before (legit happened to me). Don't focus too much on the negative, one needs positive experiences to be truly healed imo. That is when you gain a true perspective. Whatever your parents denied from you, you can seek it out in an intelligent, non-self destructive way.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Iasacrko isn't old enough to Understand my Genius Like a Kid thinking He can become better at Football than messi. The Kid doesn't realize how hard it actually is to Play Football at such a Proficient Level.

@MoggerGaston
@Iasacrko

Correction
Iasacrko isn't mentally ill enough to Understand my Genius Like a sane person thinking He can become better at schizo ramblings than @BrahminBoss . The Kid doesn't realize how hard it actually is to be mental ill at such a Proficient Level.

@MoggerGaston
@Iasacrko

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BrahminBoss
Not if they feed you meds

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
high iq people can still not cope with trauma in an above average way because there is eq

I went to the ward a few times didnt do shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale