Does gymmaxxing increase bone density

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
I wonder if going to the gym increases bone density when ur still going or through puberty, cause you’ll get higher test from going to the gym would that correlate to more bone density after a long time

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
no. end of thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, datboijj, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
didnt do shit for me, started at 13

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Negative, drink milk

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3 and datboijj
very slowly, for me it expanded frame growth for the most part

your bones grew bigger after 13 how do u know it didnt affect it
because my bones are the same size as my little sisters

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and datboijj
Yes it does but don't know by how much

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I wanna know her height and your height
i'm 5'7.72, shes like 5'5-5'6

i legit have the exact same hand size, wrist size, and foot size as her despite me doing heavy lifting for many years including manual labor with my dad as a kid (muh just do hard manual labor for big hands)

but everything inward of those extremities (elbows, shoulders, muscles, etc.) are bigger for me than her
so I don't understand my growth pattern at all... its like my hands and feet growth plates closed prematurely, then everything else grew like it normally should

over

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3

i legit have the exact same hand size, wrist size, and foot size as her despite me doing heavy lifting for many years including manual labor with my dad as a kid (muh just do hard manual labor for big hands)

but everything inward of those extremities (elbows, shoulders, muscles, etc.) are bigger for me than her
so I don't understand my growth pattern at all... its like my hands and feet growth plates closed prematurely, then everything else grew like it normally should

over
I'm guessing low androgen receptors/low sensitivity

From low prenatal T

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
no.end of thread.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

over
try drinking raw milk, overdose on k2 and all that b.s this site says, maybe protein deficiency or get checked for thyroid.

too late nigga
3702397 1693064038591121

maybe you are a late bloomer and take the copium

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Yes it does. Especially if you lift between
The ages of 15-23. When you're growing that is. I've personally seen it