Does having 2 nationalities give you halo?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Staff Member - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
Does it make you exotic or anything special for girls or people in general? I'm mixed race myself, but I look giga 100% white and I'm dark blonde. For myself I always love people's reactions when they find out I'm just half white.

You can brag with 2 flags on your Insta account. I know for a fact that half Italians mog with their mogger names. Girls will think Italy has Chads, beautiful cities and good food. I know alot of half Dutch/Italian NORMIES that give them massive halo.

So is it kinda boring to have just 1 nationality?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane and Artemis
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, aerty and Deleted member 24410
Does it make you exotic or anything special for girls or people in general? I'm mixed race myself, but I look giga 100% white and I'm dark blonde. For myself I always love people's reactions when they find out I'm just half white.

You can brag with 2 flags on your Insta account. I know for a fact that half Italians mog with their mogger names. Girls will think Italy has Chads, beautiful cities and good food. I know alot of half Dutch/Italian NORMIES that give them massive halo.

I have 2.

the only halo i get when people find out is mostly "Matreshka, balalaika, vodka, Putin, Babushka" :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, Xangsane and NumbThePain
depends on the countries. If you are paki + indian = 0 halo.
If you are brazilian/russian = huge halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel, Icon, Haydez and 5 others
Some girls find second languages sexy.
Double points if you speak Latin with English. South Euro/Latina women are more promiscuous than western women btw so it might help you get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and NumbThePain
Whites only advice

If you hail from a shitskin country but have white pheno like fidel castro or something that's huge halo since they consider you ruling over a bunch of shitskins

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, weebcel, forevermirin and 1 other person

Im 100% serbian but i lived in italy my whole life so i just say im half and half, serbs and italians are both white they wont notice and i speak both languages, for american girls it gives me like 1-2 smv points up just for that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NumbThePain
Im 100% serbian but i lived in italy my whole life so i just say im half and half, serbs and italians are both white they wont notice and i speak both languages, for american girls it gives me like 1-2 smv points up just for that
Do you think @the BULL looks italian?

3249271_img_20230115_190529-jpg.2276063
img_20220829_171131-jpg.1846524

or gypsy?

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
What are you mixed with?

Some girls find second languages sexy.
Double points if you speak Latin with English. South Euro/Latina women are more promiscuous than western women btw so it might help you get laid
If you look like this that is.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and flippasav

It makes you exotic if you look exotic.

I'm half Indian half white with blue eyes so it helps me and makes me look exotic kinda but being indian is never good jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

JFL wait for their faces when they find out they're Dutch/Indian or Dutch/Nigerian than MUH DUTCH/ITALIAN.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
Is he Arab?
How do I know... I am genuinely interested if he is just delusional calling himself "white", or italy is an ethnic country nowadays :feelskek:

Even better: Cameroonian and Yemeni

• JFL
Nigerian and Thai

• JFL
No, they will just think ur arab instead

I’m complete mutt (30+ nationalities)
it is the peak human I am immune to every disease known to man and its socially acceptable for me to use all slurs