Does he look too scary?

Bomber517

Bomber517

Iron
This is AI-generated Guts from Berserk. Showed this to my sister to rate him, she says he looks so scary. Is this what scary-looking hypermasculine face looks like?

9oennr4m57381

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
she wouldn't have said that if the AI generated him to be Med or MENA looking instead of Asian

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
she wouldn't have said that if the AI generated him to be Med or MENA looking instead of Asian
Aggressive hunter eyes = Asian? Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Low set Eyebrows and high bone mass with dark traid colouring. Still looks good tho with high appeal. Looks a like a fighter in mortal combat or smth

Well, it’s Japanese isn’t it? Makes sense that he’s Asian and not anything else.
I always thought Guts would be Southern European by nationality, but yeah he kinda looks Asian in this art. More like Central Asian, not East Asian or SEA phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I always thought Guts would be Southern European by nationality, but yeah he kinda looks Asian in this art. More like Central Asian, not East Asian or SEA phenotype.
I’ve never watched or read Beserk so I dunno where it takes place. But yes, he does look Central Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Low set Eyebrows and high bone mass with dark traid colouring. Still looks good tho with high appeal. Looks a like a fighter in mortal combat or smth
Guts is also tall af. 204 centimeter.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing