Does he suffer from TOO HORIZONTAL Mandible?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Isn't it way too parallel to the floor?
Imo it contributes or goes with a low Chin Height

View second slide : His chin to philtrum ratio is dogshit

Screenshot 20220224 194135 cominstagramandroid

Vs

More chin height which goes with an automatically HIGHER gonial angle

BodyEditor 20220224 194329974

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
God these people look like faggots, almost look like women compared to me. Do you zoomers even have any testosterone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, 5.5psl, qsabathi and 14 others
God these people look like faggots, almost look like women compared to me. Do you zoomers even have any testosterone?
nothing wrong with that you Cortisol ridden norwooding faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, hattrick, gribsufer1 and 28 others
having almost "girlish" looks is ideal. it is a type of beauty.
that guy is somewhat robust (not completely tho...)
also bare in mind instagram filter makes him look gayer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
id fuck him tho...:p

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, zeek, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Did you see his lower third?

having almost "girlish" looks is ideal. it is a type of beauty.
that guy is somewhat robust (not completely tho...)
also bare in mind instagram filter makes him look gayer
I would cuckold this "man" easily. Despite being a balding brute

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, mortis and 3 others
Are you perhaps drunk? He has over 100k followers and women commenting on his pics, etc.

He does not "suffer" in the slightest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ScramFranklin, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
Are you perhaps drunk? He has over 100k followers and women commenting on his pics, etc.

He does not "suffer" in the slightest.
My orthodontist told me that the praised ideal gonial angle of 110° ( according to Wheat Waffles & Faceandlms) is absolute nonsense because it goes with a short chin thus feminizing and is a dentofacial abnormality

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, shave, Larpongstopper and 2 others
obviously thats why his chin is vertically short

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PubertyMaxxer
more massive mandible would be good and yea a little higher gonial angle

112k likes speak for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mortis, datboijj and 1 other person
My orthodontist told me that the praised ideal gonial angle of 110° ( according to Wheat Waffles & Faceandlms) is absolute nonsense because it goes with a short chin thus feminizing and is a dentofacial abnormality
Your orthodontist might be bluepilled or have the male gaze.
This dude, quite obviously, has a lot of females simping over him. So it seems like, his "feminized chin" doesn't matter much.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Agendum
I don't think the real problem is his gonial area/ramus/jaw, he has a short face/chin etc

I don't think the real problem is his gonial area/ramus/jaw, he has a short face/chin etc
If you increase his chin height his Gonial angle will increase aswell

He has the 110° angle that " blackpilled" figures like Faceandlms or Wheat waffles preach. However as illustrated above this will always lead to a short chin which is highly feminizing from the front

Your orthodontist might be bluepilled or have the male gaze.
This dude, quite obviously, has a lot of females simping over him. So it seems like, his "feminized chin" doesn't matter much.
Wow I'm triggered right now

You're denying Chin to philtrum ratio ( established ideal of ~2.4 ) just because of one anecdotal piece of evidence ( a tiktok faggot eboy)????

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
his ramus is short for some reason on the frontal pic and is slanted forwards rather than straight

mandible shouldn’t be parallel to the floor, only the chin.

needs to look like this

5F3758FF 05B9 4CD1 A044 DDE80BB2E572
BC85A0BC F786 4B82 ACC5 BAB01A8F250E

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
elab this more

Just small skull & the worst eye area

View attachment 1561674

Vs

View attachment 1561676

@Gaia262 this is the typa mandible I was talking about. Worse than heightmog. Worse than parking next to a lambo with your honda on a first date. Will suicide if I ever have to stand next to someone like this.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gaia262
He mogs. All that matters is mandible length and gonion width. Chin is cope

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@Gaia262 this is the typa mandible I was talking about. Worse than heightmog. Worse than parking next to a lambo with your honda on a first date. Will suicide if I ever have to stand next to someone like this.
Bimax won't give that angularity it fixes recession. After the recession is fixed you can get implants which will give that angularity/definition on the right person.

• +1
mandible shouldn’t be parallel to the floor, only the chin.
Can you show an example? If the chin is suddenly parallel while the rest isn't, wouldn't that lead to a curved lower third side profile?

u will suicide cause yo ugly ass has no comparison to him so now u fags are analyzing faces and a soon as they have one small flaw they cant mog shut the fuck up he has 100x more females in his dm then females have even looked at you

Last edited:
I would cuckold this "man" easily. Despite being a balding brute
no u wont nigga the reason ur balding is cause u have no testosterone with ur 2 inch penis nigga u cant cuck shit

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
no u wont nigga the reason ur balding is cause u have no testosterone with ur 2 inch penis nigga u cant cuck shit
My test level is probably 1500 cuz I'm enhanced. My cock is 7'. Try again faggot

enhanced big L faggy :ROFLMAO: bad genetics :feelswhy::sleep:

A completely straight vertical ramus is unnatural. Nobody has it.
not necessarily, but yeah a fully straight ramus is very rare.

regardless, your ramus should be as straight as possible

the guy in the op has a short ramus that isn’t very straight and a mandible that is too horizontal which leads to him having a short face. He needs to O’Prymaxx and increase his gonial angle so his jaw looks like this

272EB173 0BED 4200 8B4A C45CCEF6B23B

ideally, what you would want to do is bring the ramus back slightly, increase the length and then lower the mandible slightly.

The guy in the op has a low gonial angle due to too straight mandible which isn’t very good
Can you show an example? If the chin is suddenly parallel while the rest isn't, wouldn't that lead to a curved lower third side profile?

4C1DCA15 8213 480C A8B1 C3A2C1A41E71
5AC0059C F1AF 4C2E A795 170363670CB7

this is also quite rare, and depends on posture but this is what i mean

• +1
not necessarily, but yeah a fully straight ramus is very rare.

regardless, your ramus should be as straight as possible

the guy in the op has a short ramus that isn’t very straight and a mandible that is too horizontal which leads to him having a short face. He needs to O’Prymaxx and increase his gonial angle so his jaw looks like this

View attachment 1563213

ideally, what you would want to do is bring the ramus back slightly, increase the length and then lower the mandible slightly.

The guy in the op has a low gonial angle due to too straight mandible which isn’t very good

View attachment 1563216View attachment 1563217

this is also quite rare, and depends on posture but this is what i mean
does chico have inward gonians or why does it look like there is fat covering it he still looks good doe

View attachment 1561674

Vs

View attachment 1561676

CHIN HEIGHT AND SPLENCHOCRANIUM IS EVERYTHING

LOWER THIRD HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING GTFINH @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and volcelfatcel
CHIN HEIGHT AND SPLENCHOCRANIUM IS EVERYTHING

LOWER THIRD HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING GTFINH @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel
he is frauding as well, he probably way looks way worse

short chin is the #1 failo on men, tall skull is dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Any idea on how to improve chin height tho?
smashing the bottom corners of the chin seems to have worked somewhat for me. I've really never focued on it but yesterday I tried it and the swelling alone made a huge difference, like I was getting some ioi looks when I was working yesterday.

Gonna keep focusing on it. I don't really think gonial angle is that important anymore, as long as you have a strong jaw. A tall chin is just necessary and I've been frauding with a goatee for too long.

peak appeal imagine looking like that

No, he mogs all of you and the coping in this thread shows how little you guys get it

He doesn’t have 110 degree angle

If you increase his chin height his Gonial angle will increase aswell

He has the 110° angle that " blackpilled" figures like Faceandlms or Wheat waffles preach. However as illustrated above this will always lead to a short chin which is highly feminizing from the front
no, he needs longer ramus no angle change